Dak - "I don't have to be perfect, but I damn sure can't be having the turnovers"

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Congrats Dak, you suckered a senile old man into making you the highest paid player in NFL history. You already won it’s us fans that are the losers who have to watch you play every week.
Should we jump off the bandwagon yet Dak?

zeke21

Reaction score
At some point you just stop writing the words. I could bring up posts for the last 9 years.. Dak is the same player he was in year 1. He can drive a bus, hit short open throws, take advantage of sagging Defences that are focussed on the run or are in 'prevent' D. His throws are inaccurate, wide and behind receivers, he throws into coverage, he is a one read QB, low football IQ, mobility wasn't great but is now a liability.

Dude was NEVER a starting QB but I'm sick of saying it. He fell into a job and has laughed all the way to the bank for 9 years. Stupid stupid stupid FO for signing him. Just another in a long line of idiotic decisions that make it very hard to follow this franchise. Very hard.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This scheme sucks. Same thing that happened in Green Bay. The best plays come free the play breaks down and they go into scramble mode.

cowboybish

Reaction score
Yeah, the time for improvement has long past..................you are what you are by year 9

Cant believe we made this dude the highest paid player in the league.:facepalm:
We didn’t make him the highest paid player rich drunk, dumb John Jones did.

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
Think Im past angry.. lol.. just really disappointed.

Think I got sucked in by "all in"

Think I got sucked in by "swinging for the fences" when it came to coaches.

even with 1-15 I had some hope that we were building something.. don't feel that with this team.
It's impossible to feel like we are building towards something better when we know we are financially hamstrung for the next 4 years.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yet again, Dak can't get going until the 4th Quarter. Perfect? We don't need perfect, Dak. But there was a stretch of 22 minute you couldn't even manage a first down.

Eddie

Reaction score
I could live with this if I knew this year was the final year of his contract, and we'd both move on. But another 4 years of this clown ????

Carson

Reaction score
Dominate for two drives feeding your elite WR1.

Game on the line? Let’s find double teamed Turpin and Brooks

Havic

Reaction score
We need to bring in Mike Leech and lock Dak in the equipment shed for each interception he throws

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
“That’s on me.”

Shuddup.

He almost an even dumber late in the 4th when we got the ball back with 3 minutes to go.

Throws a pass in a sea 49ers (they dropped it) as he’s locked onto the CeeDee.

Carson

Reaction score
“That’s on me.”

Shuddup.

He almost an even dumber late in the 4th when we got the ball back with 3 minutes to go.

Throws a pass in a sea 49ers (they dropped it) as he’s locked onto the CeeDee.i
Not a Dak defender, but if Turpin catches the ball like he should it’s possibly a different conversation.

This team is just bad regardless

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Yeah, the time for improvement has long past..................you are what you are by year 9

Cant believe we made this dude the highest paid player in the league.:facepalm:
I can't believe that a sizable portion of this forum was enthusiastic about making him the highest paid player in NFL history