Dak - "I don't have to be perfect, but I damn sure can't be having the turnovers"

jsb357

Reaction score
Not a Dak defender, but if Turpin catches the ball like he should it’s possibly a different conversation.

This team is just bad regardless
And if the offense makes a few first downs in the 3rd qtr maybe the defense get a breather...

+ 1 on the bold type...

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

no kidding you genuis..

with that said Dak played bad, that second interception was stupid as if he had given up.

but this OL sucks
this RB group sucks...56 yards rushing.
this DL sucks....another 200 yards rushing day they gave up.
the secondary is a mess...Diggs, the reporter is right. you suck. make a tackle dude.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Nah, Dak, you just need a good ol' Full Metal Jacket discipline treatment!
AC, I see your really frustrated with Dak and his play. Both INT's in the first half were not necessary. He should not have thrown either ball.
The only reason I don't add to the anti-Dak rhetoric is because it just adds fuel to the fire. It kills me to see them lose, but it looks like the trend will continue for the rest of the season.

The team as a whole is just not good.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Nobody is attempting to claim that Dak is the cat's meow. He's at a point in his career when his fading abilities are ailing. Nevertheless, Jerry and Stephen aren't helping things with their piss-poor management. The problems with this team don't singularly point to Dak. The issues are many.