Dak: I want to be here (but) all the other great quarterbacks played for other teams

NotForLong

Reaction score
I'm just going by the 'X' account quote where it shows the word "other". I admit to not watching the video.
I will defer to you on this.
That's an example of a "journalist" creating a false comment if the video doesn't match the social media text. Calvin Watkins should catch hell for this, but won't.
I just watched the full interview again to make sure. It is what He said and Calvin should get flack

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Any body see that pick six from Bland today. . . if not . . . Dak threw it
This is already lining up to be an absolutely awful season. I don't think I have ever seen a team with as many distractions as Dallas has right now. And unfortunately, it's the fans who have to suffer as the players have little care about anything but their bank accounts. Even Dak admitted the only reason he didn't hold out was because he didn't want to pay the fines. What a horrible leader he is....

NotForLong

Reaction score
I just watched the full interview again to make sure. It is what He said and Calvin should get flack
This whole thread is compromised. Even the quote I am just here so I don't get fined was in jest and maybe a little joke on the CD situation

RoboQB

Reaction score
That's really messed up. Kudos to you for catching this.
A single word changes the temperature of Dak's statement. To be blatantly misquoted like that is unacceptable. I'd call Dez to see if he wanted to take care of Calvin Watkins for me...lol.

kskboys

Reaction score
Both Romo and Dak are two of the best QBs we’ve had. They never had the teams Staubach and Aikman had. I’m certainly not saying they were as good as Staubach and Aikman, but they would’ve had more playoff success with complete teams that had a championship caliber defense. Every fan including myself couldn’t wait to get rid of Drew Bledsoe and Quincy Carter. Replacing Dak is going to be very difficult. If he’s not extended, our next QB is going to receive a lot of abuse if we’re not winning consistently like we have been during the regular season and it leads to routinely missing the playoffs. We’ll be shuffling QBs every so often trying to find an answer. The stability Dak brought to this team will be all appreciated if that happens and it will happen if our next QB is a big drop off from him. There’s no doubt in my mind it will be very difficult to come up with a QB better than him.
Yeah, Carter and Bledsoe shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as Romo and Dak.