Dak: I want to be here (but) all the other great quarterbacks played for other teams

CowboysRule

Reaction score
That’s an awfully low bar to say “he really didn’t play poorly”….they needed him to play over his head.
That's always been what I've said about Romo. Yeah, he may have had some turnovers when trying to force a play but he had to force those plays. If he didn't make a play no one else on the team was going to.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
To be fair Dak said all the great QBs He watched played for other teams . . . Not All the great QBs played for other teams

It does have a whole other meaning
That proves he doesn't think Romo was great. He commented on Romo (Twitter/?) while he was in HS and college. So he saw Romo play.

Dak is a Romo hater.

RoboQB

Reaction score
To be fair Dak said all the great QBs He watched played for other teams . . . Not All the great QBs played for other teams

It does have a whole other meaning
The quote shows him saying ...all the other great QBs.
Using "other" in this quote is literally including himself
as being great. He may not have intended that, but he did say it.

NotForLong

Reaction score
The quote shows him saying ...all the other great QBs.
Using "other" in this quote is literally including himself
as being great. He may not have intended that, but he did say it.
I am the biggest Dak critic. He did nit say that He said it exactly the way I quoted it. Watch the video

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looks like Dak haters are getting their first break.

I'm starting to think this really might be Dak's last year here.
We've been laughing at him since his 3rd year when it became clear he didn't have what it takes. It's hilarious he thinks he's a great QB. No Qb has been surrounded with more offensive talent over their career than Dak. Can't wait for him to sign with a bad team with lots of cap space so you guys can finally see him as he is....... an average NFL QB.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I am the biggest Dak critic. He did nit say that He said it exactly the way I quoted it. Watch the video
I'm just going by the 'X' account quote where it shows the word "other". I admit to not watching the video.
I will defer to you on this.
That's an example of a "journalist" creating a false comment if the video doesn't match the social media text. Calvin Watkins should catch hell for this, but won't.