Dak: I want to be here (but) all the other great quarterbacks played for other teams

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Jerry picked an inept QB and handed him keys to lead the team and just as most of Jerry's pick he only does losing with any degree of competence.
right so where is the logic in "Lowering" the bar to "Jerry pick another one"..when the bar should be "Jerry hire a GM and sit on your yatch"....

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
right so where is the logic in "Lowering" the bar to "Jerry pick another one"..when the bar should be "Jerry hire a GM and sit on your yatch"....
Well Jerry picked Dak. And you want to stick with him. Why? Wouldn't the same rational hold true for Dak as it does someone new?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Well Jerry picked Dak. And you want to stick with him. Why? Wouldn't the same rational hold true for Dak as it does someone new?
where did i say stick with Dak? no i said it doesnt really matter because the same guy to blame for the last 28 years will still be in charge..we will just be changing the names of the scapegoats...Dak can go, matter of fact i think he will go no matter what Jerry wants..i would like to see "TD's and bags of money" CD and Micah go with him..but i also understand that it will change little on the ending point as what really needs to change will not be changing.

Mikexike

Reaction score
What do you think the next QB will say? What did the one before him and the one before him say? Your tired of watching them lose and so am I but do i really need to show you when it started compared to the current QB and thats what Im saying, what exactly do you think the next QB THIS FO gets will do?
This FO could get another Dak or a 1st round bust or luck into a Franchise QB like a mahomes..... after all this is the FO that brought you Prescott...

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
This FO could get another Dak or a 1st round bust or luck into a Franchise QB like a mahomes..... after all this is the FO that brought you Prescott...
they lucked into Romo and Dak, they were not looking for a QB when that got that...list the names tied to this FO when looking for a QB, if you do the reaserch and truly list it..it will scare you..and again none of that matters...this FO could very well make Mahomes not Mahomes thats my point. We have 28 years of facts to back up its a non functioning FO...kinda like Dak how many more years do you need to see before you believe them?

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Not necessarily true.

Aikman, Staubach, Marino, Elway, Bradshaw, Dan Fouts, Ken Anderson, Ben Roethlisberger - the debate still rolls on about Eli's status among the greats. I find it highly unlikely Mahomes will ever play anywhere else.

Not even sure why Dak would even make a comment about this publicly, and I don't give a damn where he ends up. Could be some weird negotiation posturing.

Mikexike

Reaction score
they lucked into Romo and Dak, they were not looking for a QB when that got that...list the names tied to this FO when looking for a QB, if you do the reaserch and truly list it..it will scare you..and again none of that matters...this FO could very well make Mahomes not Mahomes thats my point. We have 28 years of facts to back up its a non functioning FO...kinda like Dak how many more years do you need to see before you believe them?
All I ask is give me a QB with ice in his veins, not 1 that melts it all out on the brightest stage.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not necessarily true.

Aikman, Staubach, Marino, Elway, Bradshaw, Dan Fouts, Ken Anderson, Ben Roethlisberger - the debate still rolls on about Eli's status among the greats. I find it highly unlikely Mahomes will ever play anywhere else.

Not even sure why Dak would even make a comment about this publicly, and I don't give a damn where he ends up. Could be some weird negotiation posturing.
Dak is a legend in his own mind. He come out and says the only reason he is in camp is so he won't get fined. But, it's not about the money, he is just a great QB...he thinks.

Oh, wait...yes, KJJ it's the defense.

NotForLong

Reaction score
And Jerry is not gonna build a team good enough for good QBs to win a Superbowl ........ only chance we have while Jerry is still in this mortal coil is to find a transcendent type player at the QB position.
In 2016 Jerry built a team good enough for Romo to win a Super Bowl

NotForLong

Reaction score
I accept that he is one of the top regular season QB's

Then the playoffs start

And this happens

0_dak-prescott.jpg
My girlfriend is from Uruguay and last year was her 1st time watching the NFL. She asked me why does he looked so scared

CWR

Reaction score
Tony Romo had a passer rating of 93.0 with 1316 yards, 8 touchdowns and 2 interceptions in 6 games in the playoffs in his career

Not great but pretty good

Dak Prescott has a passer rating of 91.8 with 1,962 yards, 14 touchdowns and 7 interceptions in 7 games in the playoffs in his career.

about the same

so sometimes stats do not tell the story
Both qbs had good playoff moments, but in the end neither could get it done.

Neither one has been markedly better than the other in the playoffs.

Chasing6

Reaction score

funny lol

Hint - They all went to teams that were ready win.

Cowboys are nowhere close to winning and we are not even attempting to fix those problems.

We still can't run or stop the run.

Why stay in Dallas for what?

Fans say Dak has had 8 years and can't win it. Dak is saying I have given Jerry 8 years and he can't build it.

NotForLong

Reaction score
May have lucked into Lance