Dak in 2020

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I've known you to long, hound dog. I know how you operate.

How you been, anyway? You don't pop up much lately?

I unfortunately have to repair, code, and program my own computerized numerical control machines now because the guy who used to do it retired. 10 cnc cutting, bending, and welding machines need a lot of maintenance, and I have not yet found another dope to take the job so I can sit in my office and program while browsing cowboyszone.

Hope everything is going great in your life.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I unfortunately have to repair, code, and program my own computerized numerical control machines now because the guy who used to do it retired. 10 cnc cutting, bending, and welding machines need a lot of maintenance, and I have not yet found another dope to take the job so I can sit in my office and program while browsing cowboyszone.

Hope everything is going great in your life.

Wow, kill-switch-zrin, that sounds like a lot of work.
I'm doing good so far, I have a blues band and actually getting ready to go record some tracks later on.

Did you and I just hijack this thread? lol

Take it easy...

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
He went 1-3 in the games he started and finished. Giving him the Giants win when he went down in the 3rd quarter of a tight game is ridiculous.

1-3. His only win being the Falcons brain fart on the onsides kick.

And how many points did his offense score and the defense gave up?

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Cowboys were not 2-2 going into the Giant game. 1-3 with a win against Atlanta which was really a loss but for a once in a blue moon watermelon onside kick. Basically 0-4 going into the Giant game.

The Dak-led Cowboys were leading the winless and woeful Giants by 2 or 3 points midway in the 3rd quarter. The Cowboys were driving for a TD and were in FG range when Dak broke his leg and dislocated his ankle. The Giant game was far from being in the bag with Dak at QB.

The Cowboys did get screwed in the Ram game with a bogus offensive PI.

How can you be "basically 0-4", with a 1-3 record? Yes, I was wrong on the record, but you did not answer the question about his overall career.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They were 1-3 with the one win being a highly unlikely onside kick. Should have been 0-4 going into the Giants game.

I have explained my position in thread multiple times on his good play in previous seasons.

I stand corrected, but saying they should have been 0-4, is just as wrong as my incorrect win/loss statement.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
How can you be "basically 0-4", with a 1-3 record? Yes, I was wrong on the record, but you did not answer the question about his overall career.

But for a 1 in a 10,000 squib onside kick, their record would have been 0-4.

What was your question about the overall record?

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
But for a 1 in a 10,000 squib onside kick, their record would have been 0-4.

What was your question about the overall record?

Nothing, forget it. This team, has not been consistent for a long time. The only constant for this team is dysfunction. The team as a whole might click for a game or two, but with a little success, they begin to unravel.

cowboyec

Reaction score
what the hell do you want them to do in games where we are behind...work on the running game.

cowboyec

Reaction score
I agree with you, but I figured on getting grief for not giving him credit for that game. I know he didn't win that game. Hell, the Atlanta game is a loss 99 out of 100 times. So, essentially he could easily have lost every game he started.
never apologize for winning.