Twitter: Dak in ad for new Venom movie

T-RO

Reaction score
Even though Romo certainly went Hollywood since Day 1 as a starter?

Dang, Tony anchored so many First-Class Advertisements. And then we have Tony as top QB...Elite amateur golfer...and #1 NFL broadcaster.

I could go on...Tony's wife...Tony's kids...Tony's city...Tony's contributions to others.

Thanks AC!

Don't get me wrong though...I like Dak almost as much. It's close.

T-RO

Reaction score
Dak delivered his lines flat, monotone and stiff as a wooden board.

Just like Kevin Costner did as award-winning actor for years. And just like Troy Aikman did in so many of his early commercials (some would say still to this day).

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply. I predicted the response would only be about Tony Romo and not reference Dak Prescott at all IF you did.
Apparently Dak is allowed to 'go Hollywood'. AC should come clean and admit he just flat out hated Romo, and not for any particular reason. Dak and Romo are the same QB, he just refuses to see that.

irishline

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Even though Romo certainly went Hollywood since Day 1 as a starter?

Are you trying to insinuate that Dak hasn't done any commercials until this year? Dak's first commercial was for Direct TV in 2016. That is the same time frame as Romo's first.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/wfkd/directv-nfl-sunday-ticket-all-the-throws-featuring-dak-prescott

Lids 2017

Tostitos 2017

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/wfkd/directv-nfl-sunday-ticket-all-the-throws-featuring-dak-prescott

I could go on from there but there are honestly too many to list (and it will only let me post 5) so I will stop after his first 3.

Looks like Dak certainly went just as Hollywood since day 1 as a starter.

I thought you were all about "I no longer defend Dak, I just give facts"? Funny how you always seem to conveniently leave facts out, that don't fit your Dak view, when you are "presenting" them. Come on man either do better or just admit that you ride Dak's jock more than you care about actual facts.

Thank you for the reply. I predicted the response would only be about Tony Romo and not reference Dak Prescott at all IF you did.
Hit the nail on the head. Always his MO.

Last edited:

TexasBacon

Reaction score
DAK SHOULD HAVE SPENT THE 8 HOUR DAY HE GOT PAID MILLIONS TO DO THIS FOR THROWING THE FOOTBALL AND STUDYING FILM. HE'S CLEARLY FLEECING THE JONES' SPENDING ALL THOSE 8 HOURS TRYING TO ACT, AND HE'S NOT EVEN GOOD AT IT! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE! DAK BAD, HIM MAKING ME SAD AND MAD! RABBLE!