Twitter: Dak in ad for new Venom movie

vlad

Reaction score
ah the benefits of being the Dallas Cowboys QB - I still think that's a super valid negotiating tactic if we had a competent GM.

He's not in that commercial if he's the QB of the Panthers

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Are you trying to insinuate that Dak hasn't done any commercials until this year? Dak's first commercial was for Direct TV in 2016. That is the same time frame as Romo's first.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/wfkd/directv-nfl-sunday-ticket-all-the-throws-featuring-dak-prescott

Lids 2017

Tostitos 2017

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/wfkd/directv-nfl-sunday-ticket-all-the-throws-featuring-dak-prescott

I could go on from there but there are honestly too many to list (and it will only let me post 5) so I will stop after his first 3.

Looks like Dak certainly went just as Hollywood since day 1 as a starter.

I thought you were all about "I no longer defend Dak, I just give facts"? Funny how you always seem to conveniently leave facts out, that don't fit your Dak view, when you are "presenting" them. Come on man either do better or just admit that you ride Dak's jock more than you care about actual facts.

Hit the nail on the head. Always his MO.

Many Cowboys QBs have come out in commercials throughout the history of the Dallas Cowboys.

"Going Hollywood" has more to do than coming out in commercials. It means ACTUALLY GOING TO HOLLYWOOD and SEEKING THE HOLLYWOOD LIMELIGHT.

No Cowboys QB has done that EXCEPT TONY ROMO!

Got it???

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nah, I just worked in the Hollywood film business.
krJ0Xxh.png

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
"Going Hollywood" been around a long, long time. Maybe not "Hollywood" but SNL is in the same vain and there's several players that appeared on the show, including both Mannings, Brady, Montana, Walter Payton, Fran Tarkenton... Even Bill Belichick did a cameo on the TV show "Rescue Me"

uand9adie2rkonkpxoxh.jpg

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I honestly thought that was a fake AI video someone made lol, Why Dak of all people?
Bold> Good question and that is not a slight towards Dak Prescott. These types of movie trailer format are rarer than most but the celebrity tie-in is usually 'closer' to the film's theme.