Twitter: Dak in postgame: Jump off the bandwagon if you want

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Only in 3 games and make sure you don't come back in January lol
Nah... I chose not to encumber 100 hours a year after GB and the ridiculous offseason. Spending time with the 4 yr old and wife is infinitely more rewarding than watching this disaster. My time is more valuable than watching this team

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Then why do guy care enough to say come and talk about then?
Serious question.
I hear people say “I’m done”. But they are still around. Just like you.
I have been here since the mid-2000s. I know some people here, enjoy the music and off-topic threads, and I can do it at my own time when I get a whim. I guess I could do a set of 50situps instead of replying, but I could ask you why you care what I do with my time that it makes you invest minutes

jimc04z

Reaction score
How is it every year the cowboys do and play the SAME way with no change other than faces and contracts? This is proven that Jerry has no interest in winning a S/B. This team is a pitbull with no teeth! I can't even believe what I watched the last two weeks..

Brax

Reaction score
Them foul fans have been berating and ugly name calling for years upon years now. I'm glad Dak said what he said. He was actually nice about it. Nothing but the truth. Just jump off and stay off. With fans like these, who needs enemies? Good riddance.
Like Dak you have no idea of what a bandwagon fan is, they haven’t won anything to talk about for 28 years so there aren’t any bandwagon fans. Dak didn’t like the boo’s hopefully they continue until he actually does something to make a fan want to get on a bandwagon but don’t hold your breath. There are no bandwagon fans after 28 seasons those left in the 20th century end

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Considering his family history this is about as low as these forums get. I don't really expect much from most around here anyway. This fanbase is disgusting.
considering his family history???

No one made a comment about his Mom dying. He's getting paid $60 million per year to play football. If he can't handle the heat then screw him. He can tear up his contract and walk away for all I care. He's a bum, he's always been a bum, and he always will be a bum. The sooner he's gone the better

Last edited:

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Dak is a guy who got paid and doesn't care about much else. The culture of the team is the furthest thing on his mind. He's clearly the leader of this team. As such, he's infecting the rest of the team with this loser mentality. Guaranteed money has changed that man. He wasn't like that as a rookie.
Good post but I disagree with your last sentence. He was always this way, me first and self-absorbed. People just didn't want to admit it because of his media polished image

Shane612

Reaction score
When will Dak and this offense show up for the whole game?
The last 8 minutes of the Ravens game was good.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He is becoming real unlikable.

Laughing on the bench when we are 3 TD's back

Telling people to get over the greenbay game or get lost

telling people to jump off the "bandwagon" ....... this child is telling people who watched the Cowboys before he was born to jump off the "bandwagon"

We have 3 petulant children on this team and at least 2 in the front office.

Last edited:

Shane612

Reaction score
Laughable. If Dak didn't care, he wouldn't have called out all the haters and told y'all to jump off this Cowboys bandwagon. If he didn't care, he would have never helped the team fight hard trying to make a comeback and try to win the game in the 4th quarter.
Why can't he, as a leader, show some of that urgency and focus in the first 42 minutes of the game?