Twitter: Dak in postgame: Jump off the bandwagon if you want

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Wonder how uncle Jerry felt about his wonderboy QB telling fans they could "jump off the bandwagon if they want"? Especially a few days after Jerry just blessed him with $240M big ones??? Hmm?

Slick

Reaction score
If Dak were seeking the Hollywood limelight and not taking this game seriously, I would be right in front blasting him. Dak has been the opposite of young Romo.

Sounds like your fanhood feelings for Romo refuse to call it like it was back then and even still now.
Any fan doesn’t have any obligation to support any specific player, coach, etc. They support the team. Dumb decisions by the FO and incompetent GM can be criticized. You don’t speak for me. Been following the team since 1971. I think signing Dak after his initial contract was a mistake. I’ve been vocal and saw him as a choker years ago. He didn’t deserve his last contract never mind the current one.

Defense wins Super Bowls not offense. Jerry is a great businessman, but the worst GM in the NFL and has been. Jimmy left and here we still are. I had season tickets in Irving, at the current stadium until they resigned Dak last time. I don’t buy any of their gear either. Romo didn’t bring home the goods but was better than Dak.

They say he’s a leader. But I haven’t seen anything from him when they are getting busted up by real teams. He sits alone with that deer in the headlights look. Where’s the leadership in that? Go look back at Roger and Troy when they were behind. That was leadership. They didn’t focus on garbage numbers against weak teams. They delivered when it mattered, and no matter what you say, Dakota in 9 yrs is seriously lacking and not even belongs in their shadow. His numbers don’t mean squat.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm not a dak hater. not like you who blindly defends him to absurdly say he didn't have talent around him. I hate both groups honestly.

Ridicule and fanaticism comes with the territory. Don't like it, don't ask to be highest paid player ever. Or leave the cowboys. Don't reap the benefits of both and then moan and whine. No one wants to give you sympathy.

Btw here is his talentless supporting cast.

"I'm not a dak hater." -- Big lie. You definitely are one of the Dak haters around here...for years now.

As for that pathetic graph you used by some wannabe sports writer, he didn't prove anything, except go by total rushing yards (which is not an accurate indication of how good or bad our Oline has performed).

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Any fan doesn’t have any obligation to support any specific player, coach, etc. They support the team. Dumb decisions by the FO and incompetent GM can be criticized. You don’t speak for me. Been following the team since 1971. I think signing Dak after his initial contract was a mistake. I’ve been vocal and saw him as a choker years ago. He didn’t deserve his last contract never mind the current one.

Defense wins Super Bowls not offense. Jerry is a great businessman, but the worst GM in the NFL and has been. Jimmy left and here we still are. I had season tickets in Irving, at the current stadium until they resigned Dak last time. I don’t buy any of their gear either. Romo didn’t bring home the goods but was better than Dak.

They say he’s a leader. But I haven’t seen anything from him when they are getting busted up by real teams. He sits alone with that deer in the headlights look. Where’s the leadership in that? Go look back at Roger and Troy when they were behind. That was leadership. They didn’t focus on garbage numbers against weak teams. They delivered when it mattered, and no matter what you say, Dakota in 9 yrs is seriously lacking and not even belongs in their shadow. His numbers don’t mean squat.
Badly confused with a big hint of personal hatred bias.

HanD

Reaction score
"I'm not a dak hater." -- Big lie. You definitely are one of the Dak haters around here...for years now.

As for that pathetic graph you used by some wannabe sports writer, he didn't prove anything, except go by total rushing yards (which is not an accurate indication of how good or bad our Oline has performed).
I'm a dak hater for years? Lol okay

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wonder how uncle Jerry felt about his wonderboy QB telling fans they could "jump off the bandwagon if they want"? Especially a few days after Jerry just blessed him with $240M big ones??? Hmm?
He does not care .... He thinks any publicity is good publicity.

He if cared about how things look he would not have sued his own daughter days before the season started

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So I guess all the excited FANS who showed up at the stadium to watch the game, then Boo'd Choke off the field have personal hatred Bias'?

Interesting take .....

Someone cue the Trash throwing Video
Show where they were booing Dak. Supply some ounce of evidence (which is hard coming from you).