Twitter: Dak in postgame: Jump off the bandwagon if you want

Mark

Reaction score
wagon-fire-countryside-59432230.jpg

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Nah all of you idiots are a piece of work so jump off, and when we win it all, please stay gone
Them foul fans have been berating and ugly name calling for years upon years now. I'm glad Dak said what he said. He was actually nice about it. Nothing but the truth. Just jump off and stay off. With fans like these, who needs enemies? Good riddance.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
After the way last season ended and the lackluster off-season, I don’t know if anyone was on the bandwagon. The Cowboys look like the team we all feared they would be this season and the defense looks worse than ever.

Homer

Reaction score
Lol he’s delusional if he thinks there is bandwagon cowboy fans. They jumped off 2016-2017 after the loss against packers. It felt different that year but same result.

You gotta be winners to have bandwagoners. What meaningful games have you won lately?

mldardy

Reaction score
I've been off of it Dak. And will remain off of it until you do something beyond what you have done since you've been in the NFL. Will also be off of it as long as the two bozos running the team are in charge.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Ehm, what bandwagon? For 28 years this has been a tricycle with one broken wheel at best, and no one has jumped off.

What a totally superficial and condescending way of seeing the fan base. That's one hell of a leader.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Dak had quite a few errant throws today...mostly overthrows. I dunno how much of that blame falls on the route runner but to say he was in a groove throwing the ball today would be incorrect. Any bomb attempts down the field where he was trying to groove it in there were overthrows. That tells me he wasn't feeling it or the timing was off. That said...he also had some good throws mostly late in the game during the faux comeback. Hopefully, some of that chemistry he had late with his receivers carries over to the next game.
rinse repeat