Twitter: Dak in postgame: Jump off the bandwagon if you want

glimmerman

Reaction score
Players are all frustrated. Mistakes and penalties and our Defense is playing real bad. Dak is getting a lot of pressure.

They have to start moving him around. Roll out plays. He is going to need to take off with the ball. We have no run game. And can’t stop the run. He is the QB and is going to take a brunt of the blame.

If Lamb don’t fumble the ball we may have had a different game. Refs are calling some ticky tack calls but seems to let the opposing teams defenders play. But refs aren’t costing us games.

Has anyone else notice these last 2 games that refs are letting them hold our WRs or not have to look back for the ball.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Players are all frustrated. Mistakes and penalties and our Defense is playing real bad. Dak is getting a lot of pressure.

They have to start moving him around. Roll out plays. He is going to need to take off with the ball. We have no run game. And can’t stop the run. He is the QB and is going to take a brunt of the blame.

If Lamb don’t fumble the ball we may have had a different game. Refs are calling some ticky tack calls but seems to let the opposing teams defenders play. But refs aren’t costing us games.

Has anyone else notice these last 2 games that refs are letting them hold our WRs or not have to look back for the ball.
I am not gonna blame the refs while we are playing like crap.

Not to mention how they bailed out Dak with an obvious safety.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

I was watching a replay of the game. That Lamb play was so crucial. I can’t believe he did that at That time. So uncharacteristic of him.

Brax

Reaction score
Understood. But is Dak wrong? All he said was, "Jump off this bandwagon. Please. Please.. Please..."

Who has divided this fan base: Dak or those unruly and unappreciative daily Dak attacking fans?
Actually the fans should be respected especially after the contract, they should all be upset at the teams and the highest paid QB in NFL history. It’s really sad he doesn’t even know what a bandwagon fan is especially since he’s never done anything to even have a bandwagon. He’s got his money so why should he care, hopefully the boo’s get louder every week. Oh look a weak sister team coming up, can’t wait till he starts talking SB after the game.

Brax

Reaction score
The fans back in the 70s and 90s were nothing close to as disrespectful and vile as today's fans. You and I know this since we both were around during those decades. Plus, like I said, Staubach and Aikman were surrounded by decade's best teams. They did not have to struggle with talentless teams and such disrespectful fans.
You have an excuse for Dak and twist the narrative, Dak has had some very good rosters but he choked those opportunities away. If you were actually around in the 70-90s you would know fans were just as brutal.

khiladi

Reaction score
I am not gonna blame the refs while we are playing like crap.

Not to mention how they bailed out Dak with an obvious safety.
And sometimes the opposition makes a great play. Lamb didn’t fumble for no reason, the Ravens defender on a first in 19 BTW, timed his downward hit on the ball perfectly when it was in Lamb’s TWO hands, meaning securing the ball, ready to make a move..

Dak on that safety though has a wide open 87 to throw too and he just pulled back.

jgboys1

Reaction score
I am already Googling, when can the Cowboys get out of this Dak contract mess?

Answer = After the 2028 Season is over.
P.S. $231 Million dollars guaranteed! :lmao2:

It is going to be a steady decline between now and 2028.

Enjoy the ride everyone!

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I was watching a replay of the game. That Lamb play was so crucial. I can’t believe he did that at That time. So uncharacteristic of him.
True, it was uncharacteristic of him. In fact I thought Lamb surprisingly had a fairly unproductive game all day. Not sure why that was, but it seemed like he just couldn't get open.

HanD

Reaction score
They did not have to struggle with talentless teams and such disrespectful fans.

Talentless? Really?

And staubach and aikman didn't make nearly as much as dak. Sure fans are more disrespectful and media is out of control but his pay is compensating that. he's the highest paid player, he better get some thicker skin and perform on the field. Comes with the territory.