Twitter: Dak in postgame: Jump off the bandwagon if you want

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Who has divided this fan base: Dak or those unruly and unappreciative daily Dak attacking fans?
To be fair, neither

The people who daily dump all over any and every part of the organization and/or fanbase in an effort to prevent Dak from ever being held accountable for anything are the folks who have divided this fanbase.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Talentless? Really?

And staubach and aikman didn't make nearly as much as dak. Sure fans are more disrespectful and media is out of control but his pay is compensating that. he's the highest paid player, he better get some thicker skin and perform on the field. Comes with the territory.
You just made my point.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
To be fair, neither

The people who daily dump all over any and every part of the organization and/or fanbase in an effort to prevent Dak from ever being held accountable for anything are the folks who have divided this fanbase.
Baloney. Fans support the team and the players. You haters are not fans. You are critics, rabblerousers, belittlers, nonadmirers, detractors and nonfans.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So what you're saying is, it's OK for YOU to pick and choose when and when not to fully support all the players on the Cowboys roster, but it's *not* OK for anyone else to do so.

What words does thesaurus.com list as synonyms for hypocrite?
If Dak were seeking the Hollywood limelight and not taking this game seriously, I would be right in front blasting him. Dak has been the opposite of young Romo.

Sounds like your fanhood feelings for Romo refuse to call it like it was back then and even still now.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
If Dak were seeking the Hollywood limelight and not taking this game seriously, I would be right in front blasting him.
I dont agree with that assessment of Romo. But regardless, You also said you were done defending Dak after he demanded, and got, a record setting $60 million. You even called him greedy.

That lasted about 27 minutes.

You'll excuse me if I don't take you at your word....

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I dont agree with that assessment of Romo. But regardless, You also said you were done defending Dak after he demanded, and got, a record setting $60 million. You even called him greedy.

That lasted about 27 minutes.

You'll excuse me if I don't take you at your word....
Yeah, I was done defending his greed. I never said I didn't want to keep him on the team since he still gives this team the best chance. I'm defending his performance, not his greed. That's the difference. Deal with it or go follow another team already. Fake fans.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
. I'm defending his performance, not his greed. That's the difference. Deal with it or go follow another team already.
Dak will eventually be gone, so I'll stay right here thank you.

As for the bold, both are indefensible. Sad you can't allow yourself to admit the truth

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dak will eventually be gone, so I'll stay right here thank you.

As for the bold, both are indefensible. Sad you can't allow yourself to admit the truth
You refuse to leave and stop berating since you're no longer a fan. Yet, you want me to budge and please you even though I am still a fan? Pfft, get your priorities straight and man up. Go follow another team since you are no longer a fan. You are just here to troll, hate and attack those who still are fans of this team and players.

HanD

Reaction score
You just made my point.

I'm not a dak hater. not like you who blindly defends him to absurdly say he didn't have talent around him. I hate both groups honestly.

Ridicule and fanaticism comes with the territory. Don't like it, don't ask to be highest paid player ever. Or leave the cowboys. Don't reap the benefits of both and then moan and whine. No one wants to give you sympathy.

Btw here is his talentless supporting cast.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
You refuse to leave and stop berating since you're no longer a fan. Yet, you want me to budge and please you even though I am still a fan? Pfft, get your priorities straight and man up. Go follow another team since you are no longer a fan. You are just here to troll, hate and attack those who still are fans of this team and players.
I've done none of those things in bold.

I've merely highlighted your inconsistent positions and double standards .

Apparently that's more irritating for you than getting dominated two straight weeks on our own field. I find that interesting

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Why is it okay to hate on everyone else but Dak? ;)
It's not, and I haven't given Dak any break. But can't help wonder about CeeDee's performance. Sometimes he's great, but he sure wasn't great Sunday. Turpin and Cook seemed like they did the majority of the work.