Twitter: Dak Injury Update

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Dak is all smiles.

He knows he has leverage on the Cowboys due to Jerry’s mismanagement.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
:lmao2::lmao::laugh: You are such a fool! Dak has no reason to sign a contract on the tagging deadline date. The only thing happening on 9 March is Dak gets tagged.
Dak may not, but the Cowboys sure do. If they tag him they’re on the books for a 37 mill cap hit. Won’t be able to even sign their draft picks without releasing players and restructuring others. Fool.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dak may not, but the Cowboys sure do. If they tag him they’re on the books for a 37 mill cap hit. Won’t be able to even sign their draft picks without releasing players and restructuring others. Fool.
I can wait until then to laugh at you some more, it's just a few days away. Dak is not signing a deal by 9 March but he has to be tagged by that date. If you can't figure out which of those two things are most likely to happen by that date then you know less about how the NFL works than I thought. LOL

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I can wait until then to laugh at you some more, it's just a few days away. Dak is not signing a deal by 9 March but he has to be tagged by that date. If you can't figure out which of those two things are most likely to happen by that date then you know less about how the NFL works than I thought. LOL
We’ll soon see.