Twitter: Dak Injury Update

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
:lmao2::lmao::laugh: You are such a fool! Dak has no reason to sign a contract on the tagging deadline date. The only thing happening on 9 March is Dak gets tagged.
If they meet Dak’s demands then yes he will sign it seems. Not sure what makes them a fool....

lukin2006

Reaction score
And if we can not sign him, then let’s see if the Pats will overpay for him...BB might want a SB real bad now...that he might overpay for Dak...pride has a way of clouding judgement sometimes.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
I believe health reports like I believe Jaylon is 100%...of coure all this info will leak it's contract time. I didn't read the article and believe none of it, lol

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Dak may not, but the Cowboys sure do. If they tag him they’re on the books for a 37 mill cap hit. Won’t be able to even sign their draft picks without releasing players and restructuring others. Fool.

Both sides lose from not getting the deal done earlier, but they obviously can't agree on proper pricing.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak is all smiles.

He knows he has leverage on the Cowboys due to Jerry’s mismanagement.

I dont see how Jerry EVER had the leverage. A QB as good as Dak is always going to get monster money in FA. If he didnt get it here, he would get it somewhere else. Probably more somewhere else.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
6-8 months for a return to football. Football in July.

Will he be 100 percent ?

probably not.
Hard to know if he will be 100%, but July is 9 months out from the injury, and I assume rehab time is built into the estimate.