Twitter: Dak Injury Update

HungryLion

Reaction score
6-8 months for a return to football. Football in July.

Will he be 100 percent ?

probably not.

The initial
Timetable was 4-6 months.

Even if it was 6-8. The injury happened in early October. That means April to June.

not July.

but again timetable was 4-6 months. Which means February to April.

therefore a report now that he could be ready to roll in April. Sounds good.

Rayman70

Reaction score
According to some on this board, the man may never walk again.
so he won't be like this?
tumblr_lj718qvCDa1qiebovo1_500.gif
:muttley:

Mannix

Reaction score
--------With today's medicine you almost have to have both legs amputated to never walk again

And then there's this guy.....

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Glad to hear it. We'll certainly need him.

You guys seem to have this narrative that the local radio guys are pulling against Dak and that couldn't be further from the truth.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Glad to hear it. We'll certainly need him.

You guys seem to have this narrative that the local radio guys are pulling against Dak and that couldn't be further from the truth.
I'm in Texas and I choose to ignore Dallas sports media in general..especially the radio idgits. They do not know whats happening, nor do we. But they pretend as if they do. BTW..Is that moron Dave Helman on radio regularly in Dallas? Just curious. Maybe someone can tell me that listens to them.Never have I watched a less interested cry baby like him moan and groan. I watch the Dallas cowboys.com vids on YT, and tend to enjoy the info, but man, that dude just seems like he is totally disinterested. He believes he is smarter than everyone else on the show. Hard to watch. Maybe teh guy is ok, but he just comes off as a know it all and a downer.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I'm in Texas and I choose to ignore Dallas sports media in general..especially the radio idgits. They do not know whats happening, nor do we. But they pretend as if they do. BTW..Is that moron Dave Helman on radio regularly in Dallas? Just curious. Maybe someone can tell me that listens to them.Never have I watched a less interested cry baby like him moan and groan. I watch the Dallas cowboys.com vids on YT, and tend to enjoy the info, but man, that dude just seems like he is totally disinterested. He believes he is smarter than everyone else on the show. Hard to watch. Maybe teh guy is ok, but he just comes off as a know it all and a downer.
Like Jon Snow, David Helman knows nothing.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Helman I would say calls in weekly during the season but isn't much of a major contributor during the off-season. We'll probably hear more from him as we get closer to the draft. He and Broaddus are tight because of their LSU connection though.

I enjoy Dallas sports radio a lot. I love that they grabbed Bryan Broaddus from DC.com last year. It's pretty awesome to have a Super Bowl winning scout on the evening show to provide a lot of FO context and to teach the game over the air.

Sports radio where I live is sad and uninteresting.