Video: Dak interview

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There's nobody on this forum who hates Dak Prescott as a person.

cdcacf4ea39381b27f22cbb256500dfd_w200.gif

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There's nobody on this forum who hates Dak Prescott as a person. People who do attach strong feelings towards professional sports people or so called celebrities need to get a grip. They aren't our friends or family.

People simply have differing views on Dak Prescott as a quarterback. Again, it's not hate.
It's hate. Some people turn jealousy into hate. They will never want him to succeed!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
A lot of details there that I wasn't aware of about Dak's life.

Williamsboys

Reaction score
Losing to the dreadful Bears, Jets and then the deciding game to make the playoffs against Philly told me all I needed to know about who Dak is,
and Isn't

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
I like Dak for what he's done, come through and represents. But who needs all that money ? I'm barely scraping by at times and have to continuously do my grocery shopping on whats on sale.

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
[QUOTE="pupulehaole, post: 10365845, member: 24117" This youtube channel just uploaded about 15 different videos of interviewing Dak about different topics from his brothers suicide to his contract. Figured I'd pass it on. If this has been posted just delete mods. thx.[/QUOTE]

Those were nice clips, thanks for posting the link.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
There's nobody on this forum who hates Dak Prescott as a person. People who do attach strong feelings towards professional sports people or so called celebrities need to get a grip. They aren't our friends or family.

People simply have differing views on Dak Prescott as a quarterback. Again, it's not hate.
Who cares if people hate him as a person or not. We talk about him as the QB of our team. The term for people who strongly dislikes someone or something is a hater. If you strongly dislike Dak as the QB then you’re a hater. I am not sure why people get so offended over this term. Own it you’re a Dak hater.

Swagger

Reaction score
Who cares if people hate him as a person or not. We talk about him as the QB of our team. The term for people who strongly dislikes someone or something is a hater. If you strongly dislike Dak as the QB then you’re a hater. I am not sure why people get so offended over this term. Own it you’re a Dak hater.
Haha you are funny.
I consider Dak Prescott to be an overrated QB compared with you and others on here.

I do not consider signing him to a big long term contract to be in the best interests of success to the Dallas Cowboys. For the record I would think the same way regarding most quarterbacks in the league.

If that makes me a hater then so be it.