Video: Dak interview

zerofill

Reaction score
Yeah but Prescott would never say that to my face or he'd catch these hands.

lol... funny I was actually more thinking, he would get a lecture... about all the **** he thinks he knows. Sit down young man, time to have a talk.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Haha you are funny.
I consider Dak Prescott to be an overrated QB compared with you and others on here.

I do not consider signing him to a big long term contract to be in the best interests of success to the Dallas Cowboys. For the record I would think the same way regarding most quarterbacks in the league.

If that makes me a hater then so be it.
He was a 4th round QB making $4 million over 4 years and significantly outperformed expectations. Not sure how someone like that can be “overrated”. The fanbase should have been head over heels happy with that type of value.

If feelings changed because of the significant increase in salary, then I could entertain that reason, and frankly agree with it.

That said, there are ton of people who have hated him the entire time. Many of those people happen to be Romo fans who couldn’t get over the fact Dak remained the starter and see Dak’s failures as some type of validation their opinion in 2016 was correct.

You can think what you want but all I see is you pumping up Dak’s negatives and trying to undermine all the positives. To me, that reeks of a hater. If I missed you defending Dak in a debate then I apologize. If you can point me to that conversation, I will gladly reevaluate my opinion with an open mind. I just don’t see you having a balanced opinion on Dak.

robertfchew

Reaction score
equal? He should have been paid more just because he was the next man up and he had better numbers than those in his class with a far worse coach.

JJ & SJ messed up. Why? Because Dak already had comparable numbers to Watson and this season without Hopkins....Dak will have a better season than Watson.

All Dak was asking for was 4 years. At the end of this season he may be demanding 3 years if the yearly doesnt exceeds Watson.

Dak also cant beat good teams and cant win without zeke. He may be good but he's not good enough to get 40 million he's already showed us that. Why wouldn't he take 25 or 30 mil? It's not like jerry is a cheapskate and keeps that money himself. Imagine winning a Super Bowl with the cowboys after a 25 year drought you would be set for life even if you were only made 5 mil on your rookie contract.

robertfchew

Reaction score
He was a 4th round QB making $4 million over 4 years and significantly outperformed expectations. Not sure how someone like that can be “overrated”. The fanbase should have been head over heels happy with that type of value.

If feelings changed because of the significant increase in salary, then I could entertain that reason, and frankly agree with it.

That said, there are ton of people who have hated him the entire time. Many of those people happen to be Romo fans who couldn’t get over the fact Dak remained the starter and see Dak’s failures as some type of validation their opinion in 2016 was correct.

You can think what you want but all I see is you pumping up Dak’s negatives and trying to undermine all the positives. To me, that reeks of a hater. If I missed you defending Dak in a debate then I apologize. If you can point me to that conversation, I will gladly reevaluate my opinion with an open mind. I just don’t see you having a balanced opinion on Dak.

He rode the coat tails of an elite rb and elite ol in 2016. He's starter quality but not top qb quality. He should take what he's worth and thats about 25 mil. Just because other teams have overpaid doesn't mean we have to.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
He rode the coat tails of an elite rb and elite ol in 2016. He's starter quality but not top qb quality. He should take what he's worth and thats about 25 mil. Just because other teams have overpaid doesn't mean we have to.
I don’t care whose coattails he rode. He outperformed his contract for 4 years while people who claim not to hate him did nothing but complain the entire time.

ShortRound

Reaction score
I watched this today!

Good stuff.

EDIT: for those of you that have been asking for months, Tad confirmed in this series that Jace shot himself back in April.

I saw this, I can’t imagine what the family had to go thru. Awful.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak could have signed the deal that was equal to those guys, quit acting like you were not offered what they were.
Quit acting like you know what he got offered. He was there in negotiations and you weren't........

Qcard

Reaction score

Great kid. I really like his . . . Character. Those public relation classes really paid off

Yes.... most Universities have great classes!

Plus Dak has a Master's...you know people whom usually are tasked with administrative leadership

InTheZone

Reaction score
Naw we need to know more than that before we start judging either party in this deal.That includes the Cowboys side too.
Nope. We know an offer was made, and Dak clearly said in an interview there's no price.