Dak is 19-6 against the East

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Correction: Cowboys are 19-6 against the NFC East since Dak has been quarterback. QBs can't do it alone.

You know this.. and I know this.. but those who hate Dak will constantly come up with various QB record against _____ stats to justify their hate. If they would just come clean and say they hate the guy and don't want him to be our QB I would respect them more..

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
A successful season starts with dominating your division. Mon is Dak’s homecoming game, the home opener, and a HOF celebration.

The fact it is a nationally televised home game is also a big plus in our favor. We should win this game by 10+ points— regardless of how many T shirts Siriani decides to wear

Maxmadden

Reaction score
Yeah that IS the ultimate goal so if you get one of those every few years who cares what the rest of the division looks like. It never bothered the Patriots that the rest of their division was trash for most of their run..
Nothin like a first round bye to increase your chances of going to the SB. In the nineties I hated the 49ers because they played in the easiest divisions in football while the NFCE was one of the toughest.

75boyz

Reaction score
Yeah that IS the ultimate goal so if you get one of those every few years who cares what the rest of the division looks like. It never bothered the Patriots that the rest of their division was trash for most of their run..

I used to think their weak division "pre" the Bills getting good recently, the Dolphins getting decent (at least last year) and Brady's departure was not that impressive either...

But after checking those other 10 games of the season against everybody else including the NFC opponents it became pretty clear that it wasn't just their own division they were dominating.

The Manning/Dungy Colts in the AFC South had a similar 7 to 8 yr run where they dominated not only their division but averaged like 12 wins a year for that time frame. So they were beating everybody else too. In the regular season anyway. The Colts weren't quite as successful in the playoffs as the Pats, but nobody was, lol.

jmo

Last edited: