Dak is 19-6 against the East

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
im not interested in telling you off.
and i don't result to jr high insults.
just how the mop flops.
if you're gonna rip Dak after a loss...you gotta give him credit when we win.
not hard really.
try it.

Mop flops and telling a guy to go play tennis? How can I compete that kind of intelligent thought process? :muttley:

I only rip a QB for a loss if he plays poorly and is a big reason why they lost.

And no he doesnt get credit if we win despite his poor play.

Thats what trolls do. Thats when football dumb people do that have an agenda.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Good news that Dallas has been beating their division opponents with Dak at QB.

fwiw, for honest perspective........
Overall, the 3 other NFC East teams, combined, have maybe been the worst they ever been during Dak's tenure.
Can anyone think of a 5-year stretch where that group of three has been worse?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
When you try and use a man's service as a retort you have lost the debate. Please leave the battle of wits to the adults as you are not armed for such things.
Put your grown up pants on and quit acting like a wuss. Marines and Army have been going at it for decades.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Mop flops and telling a guy to go play tennis? How can I compete that kind of intelligent thought process? :muttley:

I only rip a QB for a loss if he plays poorly and is a big reason why they lost.

didnt say go play tennis.
i said go be a fan of tennis since it bothers you how harshly qbs are judged.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
didnt say go play tennis.
i said go be a fan of tennis since it bothers you how harshly qbs are judged.

Why would I care about how someone judges a QB? If they want to look dumb, that's on them.

cowboyec

Reaction score

he does...actually.
if he QBs us to a win...who cares what his stats are.
he shares the credit.
we're better off with #4 than w/out.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
he does...actually.
if he QBs us to a win...who cares what his stats are.
he shares the credit.
we're better off with #4 than w/out.

Why would anyone give credit to a player that plays poorly in a win?

There is no such thing a "QBing someone". LOL

You either play well or you dont. Whether the team wins or not has nothing to do with how well or poorly someone played.

Maybe I should just go play tennis eh? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

cowboyec

Reaction score
Why would anyone give credit to a player that plays poorly in a win?

There is no such thing a "QBing someone". LOL

You either play well or you dont. Whether the team wins or not has nothing to do with how well or poorly someone played.

Maybe I should just go play tennis eh? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:
:thumbup:here's to ya.

75boyz

Reaction score
No one can deny that the Pats and the Colts not only benefitted from crappy division foes but then had to go out and do it in the playoffs regardless. However neither can anyone deny that having HFA, the first round bye and all that helps a TON in terms of playoff success. Just think that those teams could clinch their divisions with 2 and 3 games left.. meaning they could rest dinged up guys for the last two games AND the bye week.. so by the time they played their first playoff games they had enjoyed 4 weeks of rest and recuperation. There is simply no overstating this. Back in the 90's not only the Eagles, Ratscums and G-men perennial playoff teams but even when they weren't they were a tough out for each other.. Same with the Cardinals before they got moved. The NFC East used to be a murderer's row.. and with the Eagirls finally breaking through they are the only division in which every team has at least one Super Bowl championship. If the Cowboys can put together a nice 5-6 year run where they are 12-4(12-5?) every year partly because they have feasted on the division.. who cares? When they take away some of the trophies the Pats won I'll start worry about crap like that.

Got it. Saw all that you described here as well.
But my point and what I thought the point of this OP was that Dak "already" has shown the ability to so called dominate THIS division.
My concern is with the other 10 games on the schedule as I mentioned the Pats and Colts ALSO dominating THOSE out of division 10 games as well.

Not to mention playing a first place schedule every year as well.

But yeah, point taken.
Both the AFC East and AFC South were weak during the Brady and Manning years. They just kicked everybody else's a** on the schedule too.

Dallas has only shown an ability to beat divisional teams and below .500 ones.
Nobody else.
They need a LOT more than NFC Least dominance.

Hopefully that change will begin this year.

We'll see.

jmo

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Whats the record the games Dak missed?

What's it matter? Should we expect the team to perform as well with a backup QB as a franchise QB?

What's the record in games that Elliott has missed? What was our record and Dak's stats for a half a year before we traded for Cooper?

It takes a team, so I hate it when one player, no matter how good that player is, is credited for a team statistic.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
You know this.. and I know this.. but those who hate Dak will constantly come up with various QB record against _____ stats to justify their hate. If they would just come clean and say they hate the guy and don't want him to be our QB I would respect them more..

I don't think it's all that different than when Romo was here. When the team is bad, the QB gets an inordinate amount of the blame. Stats like this are a big reason why: They equate the QB with victories. It's not just fans, though; they are following the lead of talking heads who seem to forget that it takes a team to win.

Don't get me wrong: As the player who has control of the ball on offense more than any other, it's the most important position on the field. But it is still just one position.

lqmac1

Reaction score
I hear ya. I got plenty of credit card debt. If Dak could spare a brother a few thousand it would be greatly appreciated.
I’d appreciate a few hundred thousand. If I ask he’ll say no, but if you ask he’ll say yea

Aftershock

Reaction score
When exactly was Zeke carrying the team? I must have missed that one.
2016-2018? Unless you’ve been living under a rock I don’t see how you can argue Zeke wasn’t the focal point of the offense. Teams were stacking 8-9 in the box just to stop Zeke.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
2016-2018? Unless you’ve been living under a rock I don’t see how you can argue Zeke wasn’t the focal point of the offense. Teams were stacking 8-9 in the box just to stop Zeke.

Interesting!!

2016 you mean the year that Dak won rookie of the year over Zeke? 2017 you mean the year that Zeke got suspended for 6 games and ruined out season?

WERE stacking the box? WERE is the key word there.

As far as "being the focal point of the offense" that is different then "carrying a team". Although he definitely was nearly unstoppable his rookie year. But as we have now discovered it was more the quality of the Oline that was really the engine of that offense.