Some of you are absolutely desperate to not give prescott any credit whatsoever

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
neither.
QBs get the credit when we win.
QBs get the blame when we lose.
thats how the mop flops.
accept it or become a tennis fan.

Only people that dont understand football think that way. But I agree its common. Most casual fans dont get it.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Love it when fans attribute all the wins to Dak but when he loses it's "coaches, FO, other players, OLine, Zeke is fat, etc."

In spite of most of those NFC East wins were when Zeke was in his prime and carrying the team.

When exactly was Zeke carrying the team? I must have missed that one.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
He’s been great against the division but the division has been garbage since he’s been here.
You haven’t been around much with the NFL. Division games are the hardest to win. They play each other at least twice a year sometimes 3 times. You can throw the records out the window because they don’t matter. Did you know that Troys only win his first year was against the Commanders who were undefeated at the time? I guess not.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
But you said every loss is on Dak. Changing tune yet again. You haters are so fun.
Tell ya what, Rocky...

If you prove that I said that every loss in on Dak I'll delete my account. If you don't you delete your account.

Let's see what kind of man you are.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Its says that the Current Cowboy teams have played well against the division when Dak starts....other things say that this current Division has not been great the last 2 to 3 years. Saying that it all starts with beating your Division so I will not take credit for the wins away from the team. Hopefully now that we are open to a non JG HC we can see improvement from that.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Only people that dont understand football think that way. But I agree its common. Most casual fans dont get it.
thats how QBs are judged.
win.
lose.
right.
wrong.
always been that way.
always will be that way.
thats how the mop flops.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Tell ya what, Rocky...

If you prove that I said that every loss in on Dak I'll delete my account. If you don't you delete your account.

Let's see what kind of man you are.

Crickets of course as all he does is lie and name call because he is an adult child.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
So if Dak is 19-6 against the NFC East then Dak is 24-22 against the rest of the NFL....so I guess against 3 teams Dak plays well and against the rest of the teams he is average.

Since 2016 team records:

Dallas Cowboys 47-35
NY Giants 29-53
WFT 33-48-1
Philly 43-38-1

So applauding Dak for beating 3 teams with a combined record of 105-139-2.......yeah, that Dak is such an elite QB. That is like applauding the high school senior that beats up on 6th graders yet gets his arse handed to him when he fights college kids.

PS

Dallas has a better record than the Eagles yet Eagles have had more playoffs games since Dak entered the league (4 wins 2 losses and a Super Bowl win).

Last edited:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
do you feel that same way about Dak's w/l record vs winning teams?
if you do...at least your consistent.
and i'll respect that.
When we win the Dallas Cowboys win. When we lose the Dallas Cowboys lose.

Sometimes you can say if so and so played better, or if only the defense did this or that, or if the coaches didn't make that call we might've won, but there's no way to know for sure. It's all speculation.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Crickets of course as all he does is lie and name call because he is an adult child.
IF he responds it'll be just some weak middle school level insult.

He can't prove something that I've never said. He likes to make things up.

Him going quiet after challenged to provide evidence to his claims proves that. I can only hope every sees him cower away.

Edit: See above. Called it.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Him going quiet after challenged to provide evidence to his claims proves that. I can only hope every sees him cower away.

I’ve been out today being a human. You should try it sometime.

USArmyVet

Reaction score

Just like he swears he never said wins and losses don't matter but Dak's 400+ yard passing games matter. You can only polish a turd so much before you realize he's a turd.