Dak is a 4th round pick and general Dak stinks thread merged

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I believe LA’s D is so good that Stafford would have to play really bad to not have a chance. Like today, he threw 2 picks but the D absolutely consumed the ravens. Their D completely demolished Brady and the full strength Bucs. The only X factor is Aaron Rodgers there. He’s shown he can pick them apart
True
Their D hasn't been great most of the year, but they're rounding into form now with all that talent.
Maybe took them a while to adjust to the new DC.

Couple that with a run game that's starting to click and they could be tough.

Stafford is capable of taking games over and outplaying anyone on a single day...... but 4 in a row would be tough due to him having games like today.
But now he has a backstop.

Brady laid an egg in Green bay last year but his D bailed him out.
It's huge

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I don’t trust the defense or the offense. Neither got it done today. We had a chance at the end but the defense couldn’t make a critical stop. What else is new!

bewp7

Reaction score
He has the kind of vacant personality where if it turned out he was some kind of off brand robot i wouldn't be surprised.

i honistly would believe it

every single thing dak say sound phony like it was written by a pr person like he reading a scrip or was program what to say

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Why keep watching if you hate our QB so much? Sounds miserable. Can't support the team if you don't support our QB. See ya!
My love the Cowboys stays the same.

I will not allow a bum QB to change that the same why I've not let other bum QBs in the past change that.

NoFurtherQuestions

Reaction score
Of course not.

We were always extremely unlikely to win the Super Bowl this season. This was always a rebuilding season for the next few. Some of the foundations have been laid, we will see if the rest can.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
maybe in the offseason after we get eliminated in one game, he can get trent Dilfer to train him in being a quarterback.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Dak's been holding the ball way too long for about 8 weeks now....when he makes quick decisions down the field he's much better.
I think they're taking that away from him right now and he's lost

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score

every single thing dak say sound phony like it was written by a pr person like he reading a scrip or was program what to say

I have been a Dak supporter but I said from Day 1 he was taught the Garrett talk early on. Earlier this year I thought he let that go but it still crops up like a bug in the system

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Of course not.

We were always extremely unlikely to win the Super Bowl this season. This was always a rebuilding season for the next few. Some of the foundations have been laid, we will see if the rest can.

What is it going to take to get over the hump? How many more years?

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Seeing Rodgers dropping these absolute dimes to Adams just makes me sad. The Cowboys will have no shot against legitimate QBs/teams unless the defense can get 3+ turnovers

shabazz

Reaction score
The team really struggles against good teams starting with the QB. I'll be there cheering my butt off as always but if I had to wager some funds it wouldn't be on our beloved Cowboys. I'm no hater but it's getting harder to believe that Dak can lead this team to anything more than a wild card win.

Don’t underestimate the power of 1 wildcard win......some people have gotten 40 Million Dollar a year contracts out of that.....

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score

He's like Tom Brady.....well, without the winning.

Darkhound

Reaction score
DAK is:

A good person
A good leader
A good human being.

DAK IS A BELOW AVERAGE QB

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
True
Their D hasn't been great most of the year, but they're rounding into form now with all that talent.
Maybe took them a while to adjust to the new DC.

Couple that with a run game that's starting to click and they could be tough.

Stafford is capable of taking games over and outplaying anyone on a single day...... but 4 in a row would be tough due to him having games like today.
But now he has a backstop.

Brady laid an egg in Green bay last year but his D bailed him out.
It's huge

GB doesn’t have a complete team, Brady basically lost 2 pro bowl WRs This week, and no one in the AFC is consistent enough to be “that team”. The number 1 seed might have 6 losses… for the first time ever?

I believe LAR has the most complete team in football (mainly due to TB/ARI/TEN crazy injuries). UNLESS! UNLESS Mahomes has a playoff mode, then nothing else matters

Mannix

Reaction score
I/we need to get better moving forward....and I/we will get better. I bet you all the pocket change I'm carrying this is what he will say....he is a broken record....not to mention broken!!!
Haha.... I was right as rain....said that he needed to get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.