Dak is a good Bus Driver but Needs a Good Supporting Cast

shabazz

Reaction score
Give Dak a break. When you play an elite defense like the Falcons have in Denver every Qb has a bad day

It’s the altitude

perrykemp

Reaction score
I'm not even sure Aaron Rodgers makes this game any closer. Dak was getting hit every play.

Rodgers led the NFL in QB rating the same year (2012) he was the most sacked QB in the NFL. Crazy but true.

Having said that, yes, when a QB is getting sacked 8 times, it is going to be nearly impossible to win.

dwreck27

Reaction score
I have to agreee only the great Aaron Rodgers makes that game a shoot out..

IheartRomo

Reaction score
Dak is not a QB that can carry a team as shown today. This team revolves around Zeke period. It depends on a great 5 OL but only had 4 today and Dak eat dirt all afternoon. The Offense needs Zeke to get to the playoffs, oops, he is gone for 6 games. There is only one great player on Defense but he can not stay on the field due to injuries.

The Cowboys face a far better team in Philly next week. The season is as close to lose as you can get.

Go Cowboys

Did you miss the game today? If you can watch the black comedy we just saw and this is your takeaway then I'm questioning your mental stability.

Tyron/Lee losses were infinitely more lethal than Zeke missing the game today. This was an abortion that had almost nothing to do with Dak.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Name one qb in the entire league that would've won that game for us today.. I'll wait.

Maybe Russell Wilson and only because of his ability to make ridiculous escapes. But he would still have to contend with our sieve of a defense.

YR

movaughn88

Reaction score
Man I was ready for bad takes, and to be honest after this ganking, it can't be so bad.

But the OP deserves zero likes and I hope he doesn't get one single one. Try to throw a ball when you expect/do get hit every time.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
The team effectively had four offensive linemen today.

Chaz Green and Bell were beat the entire game by the same move every time.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Maybe Russell Wilson and only because of his ability to make ridiculous escapes. But he would still have to contend with our sieve of a defense.

YR

This is the truth. Wilson maybe scores 14 points or so. His defense maybe holds the falcons to less.

No chance in hell Wilson scores 27 point so.

canters

Reaction score
I believe I have read it here before that some of our fans are some of the worst fans any team can have. Knee-jerk and uninformed.

Bench him
Cut him
Replace him
Trade him
Fire him

All of these guys are team members here.

popp1234

Reaction score
Dak is not a QB that can carry a team as shown today. This team revolves around Zeke period. It depends on a great 5 OL but only had 4 today and Dak eat dirt all afternoon. The Offense needs Zeke to get to the playoffs, oops, he is gone for 6 games. There is only one great player on Defense but he can not stay on the field due to injuries.

The Cowboys face a far better team in Philly next week. The season is as close to lose as you can get.

Go Cowboys

Dak needs a coach and a system that do not solely rely on player talent, but putting players in position to display their talents. That's why we can't plug-in-play like other teams can. We keep the same strategy and hope the players make it work. In other words, we hope for the best.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
There is nothing a QB can do there...zero. People talk about changing up the protection...there's not much you can do when a DE is just winning 1 on 1 like that, unless the coaches start adjusting with the playcalling and telling RBs to help. QBs can change protection to account for blitzes but when your OLine is just getting whooped 1 on 1 with the 4 DL, you're screwed.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Newsflash to everyone:

Tony Romo loses the game today under the same conditions.

And I love Romo and own 3 romo jerseys.