Dak is a greater QB than Aikman?

@kskboys said that Marino's release has never been equaled. Romo's was faster. I'm not making the argument that Romo was a better QB than Marino (he wasn't). He did, however, have a quicker release than Dan the man.
I know you’re not comparing who was better. I get it. It’s just hard for me to see Marino and Romo’s names together. All good. I get what you’re saying.
 
Some of the Speakeasy crew said Dak was better than Aikman and Romo. Romo can be contested but to say Dak is better than a HOF, and one of the most accurate playoff QB in NFL history, is absurd.

Aikman was a far better college QB and pro QB than Dak. No disrespect to Dak, but "I know Troy and you sir (Dak) are no Troy Aikman.
This is not serious, right?
Troy was in a category above Dak.
That’s the playoff performance category.
 
Aikman is 3x better .

giphy.gif
 
Aikman led the cowboys into San Fran in 1992 against a 14-2 stacked 49ers team and straight punked them to go to the Super Bowl which was a 52-17 beatdown
 
Dak is better but Troy had an allstar team around him . Dak doesn't have the luxury of the no salary cap era. I’ll still take Troy though. Hes just a winner and leader.
I have to disagree that Dak is better than Troy
 
I have to disagree that Dak is better than Troy
I guess the era's make the comp kinda impossible. Just like we can't compare Roger to Aikman or Dak. Roger is probably more impressive because he played at a high level during a time when the league was much more run heavy and defenses were allowed to brutalize the QB.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,012
Messages
14,656,864
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top