Dak is a Top 6 QB

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Exactly. Look what Brady did in his first 4 years vs Dak'. The haters don't look at those stats. They only look at stats that meets their argumentative arrogance.
Comparing a qbs stats from 2000 to 2016 isn’t even fair. You’re talking about two completely different games at that point. Brady had 3 Super Bowls after his first 4 years.

I’m not here to be critical of dak, this comparison is just ridiculous.

Motorola

Reaction score
Pour me one of whatever your drinking. Salud!!
Wow
1. Brady
2. Mahomes
3. Rodgers
4. Allen
5. Wilson
6. Dak

He could surpass Wilson next year and get in the Top 5. Yup, I really believe what I'm saying.
NFL conference championship games on today....but many CZ members can't take a break to enjoy watching playoff football -- and refrain from constantly touting or dismissing the Cowboys' pending FA QB. Whichever side they're on...I don't understand the obsession to constantly post and / or comment on it.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow

NFL conference championship games on today....but many CZ members can't take a break to enjoy watching playoff football -- and refrain from constantly touting or dismissing the Cowboys' pending FA QB. Whichever side they're on...I don't understand the obsession to constantly post and / or comment on it.
Some are serious and a few are in jest. I'll have one if what you're drinking too. Salud!

School

Reaction score
Did you watch the game? The ball bounced off his WRs hands for one. The others were miscommunications where the receiver didn't go where he has supposed to. Im amazed that people still knock Brady. He just took Tampa to the super bowl.

Kudos to Brady for another Super Bowl appearance, but I think those were ill-advised throws rather than miscommunication. One was a heave under duress, and the other was partially a result of great coverage by Jaire. The throw to Evans bounced off his hands because it was too high for a leaping fully-extended 6'5" receiver.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You guys are delusional.. he's top 12 and now with 2 exits he might be cracking top 10. I hate to root against the cowboys but I almost would just to see you Dak homers eat crow for the next 2-3 years of a bad contract and us intelligent analysts saying told ya so.
I'd rather root for him and see the haters eat crow. I guess I'm just a typical fan of the Cowboys.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kudos to Brady for another Super Bowl appearance, but I think those were ill-advised throws rather than miscommunication. One was a heave under duress, and the other was partially a result of great coverage by Jaire. The throw to Evans bounced off his hands because it was too high for a leaping fully-extended 6'5" receiver.

Yeah, after 10 super bowl appearances, Brady gets the benefit of any doubt. I don't accept your interpretation of what I saw.

School

Reaction score
Yeah, after 10 super bowl appearances, Brady gets the benefit of any doubt. I don't accept your interpretation of what I saw.

That's fine. You don't have to accept it, just as I don't accept he's been to the Super Bowl a bunch of times so those probably weren't his fault.

Motorola

Reaction score
Good games. I'm glad the Chiefs won, but I kinda wanted the Bills to win it all just to see Jim Kelly at a SB parade
Hope "Machine-Gun Kelly's" health keeps him around a few more years...Buffalo is a serious contender for the title.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Can we stop with the Dak non sense. He couldnt even beat a crippled Eagles team end of 2019. All the QBs listed above him would carved those bums up all night long.
Russel had 230 yards and 1 touchdown against a crippled Eagles defense this year...is that carving them up?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Hope "Machine-Gun Kelly's" health keeps him around a few more years...Buffalo is a serious contender for the title.
I don’t think they are. They are getting worse every year now their defense stinks. Bills won’t be legit until they fix the defense and running game. They can’t rely on Josh Allen’s legs to win in the post season.

ghst187

Reaction score
What happens to Daks asking price if Brady and Rodgers both retire after this season vaulting him into arguably the top 3 NFC QBs....?

Motorola

Reaction score
Yeah - Brady dodged a bullet with those 3 2nd half INTs (recall Brees' game last week) --Tampa defense stood their ground.