Dak is a Top 6 QB

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Look at Dak's winning percentage after his 13-3 rookie season and then talk to me how he can win games....oh hell, I will save you the time:

Dak's Career Record 2016-2020 42 Wins 27 Losses .609 Win %

Looks good, right? Okay, now let's look at how Dak has been since his rookie season anomaly:

Dak's Record 2017-2020 29 Wins 24 Losses .547 Win %

So outside of his rookie season, Dak has a barely above average winning record. Is that what you want to commit $35M+/season to give his personal stats have gone up but the wins have gone down.
well, daks never lost a game, it's always on somebody else. lmao

Dre11

Reaction score
Yeah - Brady dodged a bullet with those 3 2nd half INTs (recall Brees' game last week) --Tampa defense stood their ground.
That's because the ints we're mostly like punts, none of them have Green bay no more field position than a punt or kickoff.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
1. Brady
2. Mahomes
3. Rodgers
4. Allen
5. Wilson
6. Dak

He could surpass Wilson next year and get in the Top 5. Yup, I really believe what I'm saying.

I'd take Dak over Allen. He runs better but I think Dak passes better....Definitely at least by years not better then Wilson. Allen that is. I think on any given Sunday Dak could be as high as 4.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
You guys are delusional.. he's top 12 and now with 2 exits he might be cracking top 10. I hate to root against the cowboys but I almost would just to see you Dak homers eat crow for the next 2-3 years of a bad contract and us intelligent analysts saying told ya so.

So what do they get to say if they are right :laugh:

EST_1986

Reaction score
Exactly. Look what Brady did in his first 4 years vs Dak'. The haters don't look at those stats. They only look at stats that meets their argumentative arrogance.
lets toss in playoff wins and Super Bowls and we have a tough argument on who was better lol

JBS

Reaction score
Also not true. Dak played 5 games this past season. Dalton played 9. I don't understand, anybody can look up the games. Why would you want to be untruthful about the games? I don't understand that.
Dalton played 10 games. Why are you being untruthful here?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Dalton played 10 games. Why are you being untruthful here?

Started games but OK, I see how you are. You are gonna take credit for a win that Dak never even finished the game out on, a game that Dalton brought home and then use that against him. Cool.

These posters are not idiots. They see what's going here.

Whatever, but even if you want to say 10 games, how does that add up to 3 times more or even 2.5 more?

JBS

Reaction score
Started games but OK, I see how you are. You are gonna take credit for a win that Dak never even finished the game out on, a game that Dalton brought home and then use that against him. Cool.

Whatever, but even if you want to say 10 games, how does that add up to 3 times more or even 2.5 more?

What are you going on about? When did I say anything about dak winning any game or Dalton winning any specific game? More importantly, the nfl gives the W to the qb that started the game. So if you have a bone to pick, you can pick it with them. I didn't create the rules.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score

come on let him try to build dak up. he helped on the onside kick too.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
1. Brady
2. Mahomes
3. Rodgers
4. Allen
5. Wilson
6. Dak

He could surpass Wilson next year and get in the Top 5. Yup, I really believe what I'm saying.
Yes he is. But most cowboy fans I don’t like him never will because of what they think he did to Romo

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
What are you going on about? When did I say anything about dak winning any game or Dalton winning any specific game? More importantly, the nfl gives the W to the qb that started the game. So if you have a bone to pick, you can pick it with them. I didn't create the rules.

Did you not post this?

"Big whoop. He also played 3x as many games. I would hope he would win more games."

Does that not talk, specifically talk about winning games?

Did you not make the claim that Dalton "played" 3x more games then did Dak? Did you not adjust that claim to say 2.5x more games?

As I said before, posters on this board aren't stupid but you go on ahead, keep treating them that way.

Last edited:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
In those games he made key throws, one was a beautiful TD pass. Did you even watch the games?
wow, a QB made a big throw...he made a beautiful TD pass...so did Garrett, throwing for over 300 yards in a thanks giving game against GB.....he threw the ball less than a 100 yards. he threw 8/15....that's 53% completion rate, so he must have had some bad throws...and against the ravens 7/14 for 50% completion...he must have had some very bad throws...

come on, seriously

Turk

Reaction score
That's because the ints we're mostly like punts, none of them have Green bay no more field position than a punt or kickoff.
wow the idea that someone could with a straight face call three picks in the 2nd half of a conference championship game no big deal.

blueblood70

Reaction score
lets toss in playoff wins and Super Bowls and we have a tough argument on who was better lol

add in better in the pocket reading defenses and experience on getting out of pays and killing defense with your brain..Dak isnt there yet,,heck he still waits on Wts to be open before throwing the ball and drives me crazy, even dalton had much quicker release and seemed to know where he was going at the snap not after..daks got better but he has some downside i just mentioned..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Also not true. Dak played 5 games this past season. Dalton played 9. I don't understand, anybody can look up the games. Why would you want to be untruthful about the games? I don't understand that.
he started 5 but didnt finish 5 lol maybe thats the holdup..dalton closed out NY with nice stat line and win

however he also didnt play in 9 games i believe he missed like 2 nearly 3 if you count Wash where he got knocked out early..so nooch, gilbert showed up in nearly 3 starts so he hes responsible for 7 games outcomes give or take QTR..ots that bad year we cant remember who played when LOL