Dak is a trip

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I think the people who refer to his leadership do so because they hear his teammates call him a leader. But what QB 's team doesn't say that?
Yes, that is what I originally said too when it first was said. And then we don't have any examples of what he said, or even if the people who perceive him to being a good leader were actually right. People will say you are a good leader if you say things that they like and believe in. And you can be a good leader and do that. But people generally don't call people good leaders when they tell them something that hurts but they needed to hear, and a good leader needs to do that too. Take Jimmy Johnson, I'm sure he hurt some feelings and was perceived to be a bad leader by those people he hurt. Heck, Charles Haley had heat with Jimmy on this.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

Wait until 41 seconds in and you’ll see it. This is the leadership they are talking about.

So what?
Some guys like to trudge. Some guys don't like to waste time. Didn't look like any of the players were in a chatting mood. Is there some reason he's supposed to meander down the hallway?
This is just such a stretch for people looking for something to be mad about.