Dak is being replaced in the Pro Bowl by Baker Mayfield

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’m ok with the league recognition of a players talent.

Btw, this is the first PB for Dak since 2018.
Baker didn't go because he was selected. He went because Dak didn't want to go. That's dumb. Now he gets to say he was a pro bowl selection even though he wasn't really selected. Same with some guys get in cause the ones selected have a SB to worry about. Waters down the meaning of actually getting selected.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Baker didn't go because he was selected. He went because Dak didn't want to go. That's dumb. Now he gets to say he was a pro bowl selection even though he wasn't really selected. Same with some guys get in cause the ones selected have a SB to worry about. Waters down the meaning of actually getting selected.
So you should blame guys like Dak then.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I demand that Dak Prescott answer to the fans immediately!
Hope this works for you:
I sucked and we need to get better!
The End...................
P.S. Can I have my new 300 million now and I have some Louis Vitton bags at cut-rate prices if you're interested????

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I believe all of our OL starters, except Steele, have now been to a PB.
Was a little surprising the Biadasz got to go last year. Not saying he had a bad season that year.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I blame the whole setup. They should move it to be part of the hof so your inviting the best of the best for the ultimate honor.
"the best of the best"...still might not show up. It's the guys that don;t come that certainly help water down "the honor".

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
"the best of the best"...still might not show up. It's the guys that don;t come that certainly help water down "the honor".
Yeah they may still not go but then I don't think that they should include anybody else. They need to make going in honor they need to make going worth it for the players and it needs to be available to the best to the guys that were the best that last season. Maybe dack doesn't want to go because he's a little hurt on how the season ended which is understandable, where some guys are still playing. I just think that when you're recognizing guys who made it to the Hall of Fame you can also recognize guys that were the best at what they do that previous year and it would be a good opportunity to showcase all of the best players current and former at the same time and then make that a week long with the games and all of that kind of stuff. Also put it back in Hawaii where these guys really wanted to go.