Dak is being replaced in the Pro Bowl by Baker Mayfield

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yup.....any football is good football
really flag football dude seriously the senior ball was more fun to watch when there was real football at least Being laid out on the field not flag football, but I'll have to disagree I don't think any football is good football.... Case in point the PTSD from the last game we played.... That has kept me from watching any games since I've caught pieces I've caught a few minutes here and there but football starts for me back when we start looking at free agency and the draft come March....

blueblood70

Reaction score
It was reported his girlfriend isn't due until March.
It doesn't matter when the babies do it matters on how much travel they decide to do and they made a decision not to waste a trip on something that's more stressful to choose one that has less stress hanging out with friends on a mountain before the baby's born I don't see why this is a big deal to you guys it does have things to do with making a choice instead of cramming in both they chose the one that was gonna have the least amount of stress and more fun they hanging out playing fake football for the amusement of a few fans that think they need to be so far up the butts of some of these players that they question their motives on why they don't go....

I'm pretty sure more than just Prescott didn't make it I thought there were other guys who were voted in like Josh Allen and I don't know who else because I really don't care but they're why don't we question why they didn't show up??​

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is why the pro bowl is meaningless guys are getting in for reasons other than their performance

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Good for Tyler and Ferguson. The Pro Bowl doesn't mean much, but both players had solid seasons and deserve to be recognized for it.
I believe all of our OL starters, except Steele, have now been to a PB.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
This is why the pro bowl is meaningless guys are getting in for reasons other than their performance
I’m ok with the league recognition of a players talent.

Btw, this is the first PB for Dak since 2018.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It doesn't matter when the babies do it matters on how much travel they decide to do and they made a decision not to waste a trip on something that's more stressful to choose one that has less stress hanging out with friends on a mountain before the baby's born I don't see why this is a big deal to you guys it does have things to do with making a choice instead of cramming in both they chose the one that was gonna have the least amount of stress and more fun they hanging out playing fake football for the amusement of a few fans that think they need to be so far up the butts of some of these players that they question their motives on why they don't go....

I'm pretty sure more than just Prescott didn't make it I thought there were other guys who were voted in like Josh Allen and I don't know who else because I really don't care but they're why don't we question why they didn't show up??​
They have made a MOUNTAIN of money on football. Tons and tons. Why not show some appreciation...to the fans and game that made them so very wealthy?

"'cause we don't wanna". Or more like too embarrassed. Can't say I blame them.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He may be yours and Jerry’s so the jokes on you, but what would one expect when you’re a fan of the player and the team comes second, lmao
So you aren't a fan....figures...

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No, fan of the team not of the player, guess that hard for you to understand.
No it's not. If you don't support the players, you don't support the team....is that hard for you to understand?

Brax

Reaction score
No it's not. If you don't support the players, you don't support the team....is that hard for you to understand?
If you want to support a choker that’s fine, you’re another of the folks who tell people how to be a fan and blindly accept the product With all its defects. I guess you kept players like Dak who hold the team back when you coached, really poor way to win with players who consistently fail when the pressure is on. You can be a fan anyway you like I’m good with that but everyone else can too sad you can’t see it like some others here.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Mayfield/CAP hit > Dak/CAP hit

Now if Baker gets paid this offseason, needle moves closer to Dak or equal
Cap hits aside I’d take Baker over Dak any day of the week. I just don’t see how we can lease Dak out for another meaningless regular season knowing the choke is coming in January. Seems futile.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If you want to support a choker that’s fine, you’re another of the folks who tell people how to be a fan and blindly accept the product With all its defects. I guess you kept players like Dak who hold the team back when you coached, really poor way to win with players who consistently fail when the pressure is on. You can be a fan anyway you like I’m good with that but everyone else can too sad you can’t see it like some others here.
I support are QB....he's all we got. I choose not to cry and whine!

blueblood70

Reaction score
I support are QB....he's all we got. I choose not to cry and whine!
Don't worry about our fickle fans I mean seriously there are at least twenty other fan bases that would take Prescott over their quarterback in a heartbeat man's a top five MVP candidate this year and somehow our fan base just seems like he's trash because he doesn't win games on his own he's not Superman somehow he can't play great with terrible execution around him... They have it in their mind that he sucks that he's garbage and he's easily replaceable but apparently they didn't live through those 12 plus quarterbacks between Troy and Romo... And if for some reason I keep hearing well yeah but what if we use Trey Lance or Cooper rush and just rebuilt the defense and had a stronger run game, seriously how about you just do that with Prescott and we go win a Super Bowl because we have not done that not in all three phases and coaching in a playoff game in the second round show me the strong run game show me the physical offensive line, show me a team that's not putting up 14 penalties show me a great defense show me a great game plan and some strategic coaching show me all that had happened and somehow Prescott is the one that lost the game with all that around him...

wont happen... It is a team game and if you're gonna try to do that for these other quarterbacks you need to also do that for your current quarterback there aren't many top 10 quarterbacks in the league especially ones that at times can play like he did this year and actually did carry the team he did play better and yes he didn't show up and play very well against the Packers neither did a single person or coach on this team not in the first 40 minutes of the game until they backed off and then we scored some points.. But yeah these delusional fans keep saying ohh yeah but if we made the team stronger we could have just about anybody at quarterback that's not how it works you make your team stronger and you let your top ten quarterback help you to the playoffs and to the Super bowl...

We can revisit some 2016 every single playoff loss and you're gonna find there were so many problems every one of those losses you have to get the number three or five to get to the quarterbacks issues actually losing the game....

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Dak is being replaced in the Pro Bowl by Baker Mayfield. Good, we don't need some guy out there pissing off his teammates and making them quit on him.