Dak is being replaced in the Pro Bowl by Baker Mayfield

Carson

Reaction score
Does anyone still watch that garbage?
I do. I live 5 minutes from the stadium so it’s a fun event for the family to go out for.

It’s also neat to see a ton of players at the parks. Ran into Sewell and St.Brown from Detroit at one of the parks a few days back

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Do they still play it? I thought it was now some sort of picnic where some players play carnival games for laughs and prizes.

blueblood70

Reaction score
He was with Sean Lee in the mountains yesterday.
yeah we all saw it and that means nothing, just means he had a vacation planned. anyone who thinks Prescott somehow was ducking fans and media are flat out ridiculous the DC QB is the most visual player in the league with mics stuck in his face all week, all year, and play the most primetime games of any team.. he had enough of that and needed a break, media has zero to do with his Vaca and turning down a Pro bowl appearence..

who are the other big name quarterbacks that showed up for the PB i didn't watch, so not up to date with all the REPLACEMENTS playing flag football. . :facepalm: :muttley: :popcorn:

Carson

Reaction score
Do they still play it? I thought it was now some sort of picnic where some players play carnival games for laughs and prizes.
It’s a flag game now

The games leading up are much more fun to watch.

Aven8

Reaction score
yeah we all saw it and that means nothing, just means he had a vacation planned. anyone who thinks Prescott somehow was ducking fans and media are flat out ridiculous the DC QB is the most visual player in the league with mics stuck in his face all week, all year, and play the most primetime games of any team.. he had enough of that and needed a break, media has zero to do with his Vaca and turning down a Pro bowl appearence..

who are the other big name quarterbacks that showed up for the PB i didn't watch, so not up to date with all the REPLACEMENTS playing flag football. . :facepalm: :muttley: :popcorn:
Then why say he was having a baby?

Cmac

Reaction score
Is this TMZ following Dak?

More interesting story is Micah is no longer suspected of having laryngitis, at the Pro Bowl talking about everything.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Then why say he was having a baby?
you know A vacation is somewhat distressful, so that is why he's staying away, he did NOT need the EXTRA NON -PLANNED WASTE OF A TRIP with flights and traffic and drama.. hanging out with friends on vaca was PLANNED, truing down the PB was easy, would be a no brainer for me to make that choice not to cram both in...

It PART of why they took this trip before the baby was born and wont have the time to do so AFTER and when the season starts back up in March. its ALL TRUE not one part the entire picture.

how about this why say the man's ducking someone, when its NOT TRUE!!! pile on more, sure that exactly what this place does hater troll treads mostly concerning a QB or Coach or the GM/Owner. top 3 most exaggerated rumor thread topics EVER!!
why even create such a ridiculous post???? yup hater time!!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
you know A vacation is somewhat distressful, so that is why he's staying away, he did NOT need the EXTRA NON -PLANNED WASTE OF A TRIP with flights and traffic and drama.. hanging out with friends on vaca was PLANNED, truing down the PB was easy, would be a no brainer for me to make that choice not to cram both in...

It PART of why they took this trip before the baby was born and wont have the time to do so AFTER and when the season starts back up in March. its ALL TRUE not one part the entire picture.

how about this why say the man's ducking someone, when its NOT TRUE!!! pile on more, sure that exactly what this place does hater troll treads mostly concerning a QB or Coach or the GM/Owner. top 3 most exaggerated rumor thread topics EVER!!
why even create such a ridiculous post???? yup hater time!!
:hammer:

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
They same guys that are calling him out for not going, would be calling him out for going and having a good time. Haters gonna hate.....I'm glad for their misery
Like anyone cares whether he skipped the game or not. The real fans wanted him playing in the game next week, not this crapfest they call a 'pro bowl'.