Dak is better than Wentz

Status
Not open for further replies.

HungryLion

Reaction score
The pick dropped our win probability from 99.8% to 99.6%. Like I said in another thread, I'll take those odds.

Agreed.

It’s funny though. Because even with that win probability I was still nervous. Even though I knew in my mind there was almost no chance of the eagles winning. I never fully relaxed until Dak’s touchdown run.

Reactions: CWR

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
One odd thing for sure is that as far as league perception:

Most people weigh the stretch without Tyron in 2017 and early 2018 more than the 80% of Dak's other games

While most people weigh Wentz's 13 or so games in 2017(with a super bowl roster) more than the 75% of the rest of his career

Draft status and how each player looks likely is the only thing driving the Wentz > Dak at this point

CWR

Reaction score
One odd thing for sure is that as far as league perception:

Most people weigh the stretch without Tyron in 2017 and early 2018 more than the 80% of Dak's other games

While most people weigh Wentz's 13 or so games in 2017(with a super bowl roster) more than the 75% of the rest of his career

Draft status and how each player looks likely is the only thing driving the Wentz > Dak at this point

People also forget Dak was a raw 4th round prospect who was supposed to develop for a couple years before seeing meaningful playing time. We are just scratching the surface with Dak and many want to treat him as a finished product.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Dak is Top 10, maybe higher.

Brady > Dak
Mahomes > Dak
Wilson > Dak
Rodgers > Dak
Watson > Dak

All other QB's in the NFL =/< Dak

Roethlisberger is no longer better
Rivers is no longer better
Ryan is no longer better
Newton is no longer better
Winston nope
Garropolo is =/<
Goff is =/<
Brissett is =/<

Murray ?
Darnold?
Mayfield?

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
7 Cowboys fans actually liked this comment. Do we know who earned that ring for Wentz?

Dak could throw for 400 yards and 5 TD’s winning a Super Bowl and a Dak hater would post, Dak needs to be replaced AND 10 more Dak haters would “like it”.
Gotcha.
Are you serious! Foles earned a ring. Wentz cheerleaded, you call that winning a ring?
Gotcha.
I guess that means Jason Garrett is a better QB than Romo and Mahomes ...... Since he has two.
Gotcha.

My post is an absolute true statement. Only the ill mannered would consider the truth to be hateful. Dak is one of the best young QB's in the NFL. I'll take Dak over Mahomes, Wentz, Goeff and Trubisky.

The people that like my post saw if for what is was, the truth. And me just testing the waters, hence the popcorn emoji. So to you gents I say...

Control your emotions before they control you.

cern

Reaction score
if dak played as well every game as he did against the eagles we would all love him as our qb. he made some incredibly accurate passes. yes, there were a couple examples of brain fartistry, but few and far between. an A grade, imo.

streetcredit

Reaction score
My statement was that every GM would cloose Wentz over Dak.

That's just true.

giphy.gif

Two birds with one stone...I salute you two

erod

Reaction score
Maybe you are late to the game. Prescott owns Wentz. No matter how you slice it- whatever statistic you want to angle from.

To date, these are proven facts.
I'm just telling you what the GM opinion is of the two.

The Eagles are a mess. Wentz is caught in the vortex of a bad offense. That's what they would say.

Cmac

Reaction score
Rivers, Stafford, Watson are definitely not better than Dak. 2 others are questionable. There is a reason why Dak leads all QBs in QBR after 6 games, especially after losing the last 3 games in a row.
QBR again?.....see Case Keenum's QBR that yielded 0 points against SF.

BleedinBlue

Reaction score
My statement was that every GM would cloose Wentz over Dak.

That's just true.
You are certainly entitled to your opinion, no matter how biased. So let me get this straight when other QB's have horrendous games its the people around them. When the DC QB finds himself down 31-3 it's all on him and all the GM"s around the league see it that way. Maybe guys like Wentz, Mayfield and Goff just need to pick it up. Put the team on their shoulders and will them to victory you know like other elite QB's past and present.

Status
Not open for further replies.