Dak is better than Wentz

Status
Not open for further replies.

HungryLion

Reaction score
The biggest weakness Dak has is getting out of the pocket and making plays when the line breaks down. He just does not have the quick twitch to get out of there.

That, and the once or twice a game behind the WR throw.

It was a good game for Dak. It would have been great if he had not thrown that pick into double coverage when all we needed was a FG to seal the game!

The throw was a bad decision. No doubt about it.

But the game was basically already sealed at that point to be honest. Would have been a miracle come back for the eagles to win at that point.

I do think it was an unnecessary aggressive throw though, when all they needed was to just run the ball and kill some clock.

aikemirv

Reaction score

But the game was basically already sealed at that point to be honest. Would have been a miracle come back for the eagles to win at that point.

I do think it was an unnecessary aggressive throw though, when all they needed was to just run the ball and kill some clock.
It was, but for some crazy reason I am never comfortable with a Dallas lead.... Just gave me added stress when I wanted to relax!

HungryLion

Reaction score
It was, but for some crazy reason I am never comfortable with a Dallas lead.... Just gave me added stress when I wanted to relax!

Lol I hear you. I was stressed all
The way until Dak ran for the touchdown. Despite the numbers telling me the game was already basically over lol.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

I don't mind being aggressive, but he should only make that throw it the WR has the advantage in coverage or is open.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Dak is better than the sum of his parts and I’d take him over Wentz.

That said, Dak doesn’t help his case with brain dead throws like the forced pass to Austin, or throwing behind receivers chronically, or spinning himself into sacks.

A lot of effort is being made to say how much Wentz sucks....well congrats, Dak is apparently better than a bad QB...aim high?

Your feelings must be hurt. Dak is better than most qb’s, not only the bad ones.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I think the case is closed on this debate. It's really not even close.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

The pick dropped our win probability from 99.8% to 99.6%. Like I said in another thread, I'll take those odds.

CWR

Reaction score

It was a poor decision, BUT it showed his absolute lack of respect for Philly at that point. As if he knew no matter the result of that particular throw he still had them right where he wanted em.

HungryLion

Reaction score
It was a poor decision, BUT it showed his absolute lack of respect for Philly at that point. As if he knew no matter the result of that particular throw he still had them right where he wanted em.

Agreed. Which makes it rather humorous. Because he was 100% right.

Reactions: CWR
Status
Not open for further replies.