Dak Is Clutch mega thread *merged*

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So....let's move on from dak, for the same reasons you wanted to move on from #9
We agree on something

Your talking to the wrong guy. I loved Romo and defended him for 10 years on here.

aikemirv

Reaction score
By the way, I don’t even know what Dak is anymore. He is the guy in the 4th and he is the guy in the 1st-3rd.

I don’t know what you do with him!

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
He doesn't have to be an upper echelon QB. That's just some stupid dream you made up in your head.

Stupid dream? C'mon man step up - I'm still waiting for you to address my concerns on Dak.

As far as not being an upper echelon QB to win a Super Bowl I think you have to go back to Eli or Trent Dilfer and that's a long time ago. The days of a Bears, Ravens or Giants type of defense carrying a QB are over.

Look at today - our defense is awesome and we had to score 29 to win. You really think Dak is going to beat the Rams or Saints on the road in the playoffs?

Waiting...

Hadenough

Reaction score
No, he's not. He accounted for three turnovers by himself. The game was won on a fluke tipped ball that Cooper was able to make a play on. Coop gets the clutch tag today, not Dak.
Dak may of tossed the winning pass but it was Dak that caused the team to have to come from behind. Daks mistakes are going to come back to bite this team. Dak is terrible! This game shouldn't of been close.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
By the way, I don’t even know what Dak is anymore. He is the guy in the 4th and he is the guy in the 1st-3rd.

I don’t know what you do with him!

Pretty simple buddy. DAK is a young QB that is improving. Only his 3rd year. Romo was riding the pine at this time in his career. With better players around him, Dak is playing better and better. Not rocket science here. Imagine what this kid could do with the Oline like it was and with better coaching.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Lol, in spite of Dak going 42-55, 455 yds,3tds, with Tsmith getting 3 penalties, no Frederick, losing ZMartin.

That's because one TD was a fluke, you can't credit him for 309 of the yards because RAC, and because he has Zeke in the backfield. Did I miss anything?

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Dak may of tossed the winning pass but it was Dak that caused the team to have to come from behind. Daks mistakes are going to come back to bite this team. Dak is terrible! This game shouldn't of been close.
Lol.....take acid Oh wait, you did.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Just like Brady lost to the Dolphins today. LOL

455 yards and 3 TD's. Yah, hes horrible. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::yourock:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
That's because one TD was a fluke, you can't credit him for 309 of the yards because RAC, and because he has Zeke in the backfield. Did I miss anything?

How much did this clutch, amazing performance by Dak hurt your ego today?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Stupid dream? C'mon man step up - I'm still waiting for you to address my concerns on Dak.

As far as not being an upper echelon QB to win a Super Bowl I think you have to go back to Eli or Trent Dilfer and that's a long time ago. The days of a Bears, Ravens or Giants type of defense carrying a QB are over.

Look at today - our defense is awesome and we had to score 29 to win. You really think Dak is going to beat the Rams or Saints on the road in the playoffs?

Waiting...

ITs not a matter of wanting Tom Brady, its a matter of not having Tom Brady. You can dream all you want, but its a pipe dream.

So what is your grand plan? Cut Dak? Another troll without a plan.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
So you are ok with giving him plenty of credit in failure but he throws 3 tds and does excellent in the 4th quarter and OT and still nothing? I absolutely love how people can set themselves up to talk negatively about a guy and use the pieces around him as the excuse for him being poor.

DFWJC

Reaction score
When Romo had that once or twice a year really bad game that usually ended up with multiple turnovers but also multiple TDs, this is what you got on offense on rare occassion

But Dallas 2018 version really does does have a good defense.
A 3 turnover and 3 TD game can result in a win very often in that sitaution.
Take the W and be happy
:oldcouple:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So you are ok with giving him plenty of credit in failure but he throws 3 tds and does excellent in the 4th quarter and OT and still nothing? I absolutely love how people can set themselves up to talk negatively about a guy and use the pieces around him as the excuse for him being poor.

The troll through they had the final straw to certify that Dak wasn't the guy. And miraculously he flipped the script and proved he was.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak literally threw for twice as many yards as wonder boy today. GREAT JOB!