Dak Is Clutch mega thread *merged*

Philmonroe

Reaction score
So Dak puts up numbers like all the QBs the haters love, and he still sucks? At least it's obvious who has an agenda now.
Its no way you watched that game at all. Him and the O line almost cost the team this game and y'all just slurping this up. Its cool we won but playing like this isn't a recipe to win consistently.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Just like Brady lost to the Dolphins today. LOL

455 yards and 3 TD's. Yah, hes horrible. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::yourock:
Oh I'm happy Dallas won and was cheering young Dak on but for every good thing he did he did at least one bad thing to cancel out his good. The defense bailed him out time after time! Dak is the weakest link on the whole team.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I don't know what to think anymore, it's like everything was turned upside down today. Dak throws for 455 yds, Garrett goes for 4th and 1 in OT in the RedZone.

What is going on!?! :huh::huh:
Human sacrifices. Dogs and cats living together. Mass hysteria. :laugh:

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
ITs not a matter of wanting Tom Brady, its a matter of not having Tom Brady. You can dream all you want, but its a pipe dream.

So what is your grand plan? Cut Dak? Another troll without a plan.

Roy, we can do without the insults. This isn't high school. I know you're getting beat up in here but I'm not a troll. I've been here longer than you and I am older than you and less emotional so please stop with that nonsense, it diminishes you.

Your answer is what I was looking for. Throwing it back on me and asking what I would do and here's where you got me.

I'm not sure.

I think Dak deserves an extension but not the max. There was an article by Charles Robinson on Yahoo saying his agent CAA (Creative Artists Agency out of LA) will not settle for less than 100 million.

Do you want to give Dak a max contract and be tied to him for 7-10 years based on what you've seen? Is he that guy at the expense of other players?

If we do that we will have a hard time keeping Zeke, Demarcus and Amari. Is that what you want to do?

I do not want to sign Dak to the max. I think we have to ride him at the barest min we can get away with until we can draft another QB or sign one in free agency and take advantage of our defense.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Oh I'm happy Dallas won and was cheering young Dak on but for every good thing he did he did at least one bad thing to cancel out his good. The defense bailed him out time after time! Dak is the weakest link on the whole team.
"you are the weakest link, the tribe has spoken, goodbye"

stiletto

Reaction score
Oh I'm happy Dallas won and was cheering young Dak on but for every good thing he did he did at least one bad thing to cancel out his good.

Oh you mean like winning the game and going 17 for 20 in the 4th qtr and OT? LOL

TheHerd

Reaction score
Its no way you watched that game at all. Him and the O line almost cost the team this game and y'all just slurping this up. Its cool we won but playing like this isn't a recipe to win consistently.
The line sucked. Dak made mistakes. No doubt. But he won. And he put up stupid numbers.
Y'all yell at him when he goes 210 with no picks, and you yell when he goes 455 with 2 picks.
I'm usually pretty cynical, but jeez.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
The interceptions are whatever, at least he’s being aggressive. But the fumbles are really getting to be a huge problem. There was a joke thread where someone said he should be benched, but if he were playing for an old school coach like Parcells they would absolutely bench him regardless of what other good things he was doing.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Don't want to say anything bad about Dak after a win, but come on now, touting 455 yards by neglecting to mention its because of overtime is a bit deceptive of what really happened.

sbark

Reaction score
Roy, we can do without the insults. This isn't high school. I know you're getting beat up in here but I'm not a troll. I've been here longer than you and I am older than you and less emotional so please stop with that nonsense, it diminishes you.

Your answer is what I was looking for. Throwing it back on me and asking what I would do and here's where you got me.

I'm not sure.

I think Dak deserves an extension but not the max. There was an article by Charles Robinson on Yahoo saying his agent CAA (Creative Artists Agency out of LA) will not settle for less than 100 million.

Do you want to give Dak a max contract and be tied to him for 7-10 years based on what you've seen? Is he that guy at the expense of other players?

If we do that we will have a hard time keeping Zeke, Demarcus and Amari. Is that what you want to do?

I do not want to sign Dak to the max. I think we have to ride him at the barest min we can get away with until we can draft another QB or sign one in free agency and take advantage of our defense.
spot on
load it with incentives........wins being trump card, but then add in all the little things he needs to work on....

Doomsday101

Reaction score

I agree but then I watched Romo have these games and get praised for it. Your right Dak made some bad plays and I have watched Romo make bad plays but like Romo, Dak shook it off and kept on pushing it.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
We saw a different Dak today. He stepped up in the pocket and took his shots downfield. He even led the receiver on some passes.

Yes, there were some turnovers - but the gains eclipsed the losses. It's all I ever wanted to see from the guy. I hope this is the beginning of a new trend for Dak. I'm very impressed with his performance today.

sbark

Reaction score
The interceptions are whatever, at least he’s being aggressive. But the fumbles are really getting to be a huge problem. There was a joke thread where someone said he should be benched, but if he were playing for an old school coach like Parcells they would absolutely bench him regardless of what other good things he was doing.
they would, they would send a strong message, for his own good, that's what he has to realize

One has to wonder, if Garrett or Moore are even addressing the problem, it doesn't change, he never covers it up.......

probably working on those "cool plays" a.cooper brought over from Raiders.

sbark

Reaction score
We saw a different Dak today. He stepped up in the pocket and took his shots downfield. He even led the receiver on some passes.

Yes, there were some turnovers - but the gains eclipsed the losses. It's all I ever wanted to see from the guy. I hope this is the beginning of a new trend for Dak. I'm very impressed with his performance today.
well a guy has to think.......he has a short memory, the bad play before sure doesn't get him in a funk...........I guess that is a good thing, ..........in some ways.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

You actually have it in the reverse. The first half the defense bailed out Dak. And he did a lot of bad things. But in the 2nd half when it counted most, even after his disaster of a first half, Dak brought it home. He was clutch when he needed to be. He lifted up the D and the entire team.

Hadenough

Reaction score

As he should! The Eagles secondary is probably one of the worst in the league. The mistakes are concerning along with the inability to score in the red zone!