Dak Is Clutch mega thread *merged*

Boyz4Lyfe33

Reaction score
I'ma big Dak supporter but he single handily gave the Eagles a chance.. This is why stats don't mean anything.. The haters wine about his low passing yardage in wins and he almost threw for 500 today in what to me was one of his worst performances.. Remember this next time you are giving other QBs around the league credit for those hollow stats.. That being said it's something that makes me pull for the kid.. he just finds a way.. I seriously can't explain him

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I don't hate Dak, I just don't think the game was won because of him. Iggles were missing two starters in the secondary, and Dak tried like hell to lose the game by himself. Cooper, on the other hand, is amazing and I'm a fool for doubting his signing. Dallas hasn't had a receiver like him since T.O.

Sure, whatever buddy.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Nicely done brother. Nothing wrong with giving credit. At the end of the first half I was saying how it was one of the worst games I have ever seen from a QB.
Yeah it was.......you know I'm on the Dak train........if he and Gallup connect this game should've been over. He didn't. QB's miss throws. As you can see everyone's favorite Wentz missed guys all game. But its about how you finish. Dak made up for it with the W. If we are going to dig into what type of game he had as a QB we can do it but I'm gonna give him props for overcoming those picks just like I did Romo in that Buffalo Bills game where he was terrible.
Dak was awful early, and starting the 2nd half.

He was also terrible targetting Gallup.

But, he did see and take advantage of coverages. Cooper and even Gallup throws were good judgment(even if he couldn't hit them).

I'm gonna hold off on blaming Dak for both of those throws on Gallup. I'm gonna watch them again but on that last one? Gallup stopped running full speed for whatever reason. And I thought I saw him do it the 1st. It makes no sense for Dak to be on the money with Cooper but can't with Gallup. There's a disconnect there.

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
Great numbers but man the end of regulation and then the turn overs. Just kind of ugly.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I'ma big Dak supporter but he single handily gave the Eagles a chance.. This is why stats don't mean anything.. The haters wine about his low passing yardage in wins and he almost threw for 500 today in what to me was one of his worst performances.. Remember this next time you are giving other QBs around the league credit for those hollow stats.. That being said it's something that makes me pull for the kid.. he just finds a way.. I seriously can't explain him

Dak completely won the game buddy. Whether you like it or not. Defense caved in the 2nd half. Dak won this game 4 different times.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't hate Dak, I just don't think the game was won because of him. Iggles were missing two starters in the secondary, and Dak tried like hell to lose the game by himself. Cooper, on the other hand, is amazing and I'm a fool for doubting his signing. Dallas hasn't had a receiver like him since T.O.
And Dak was missing Zach Martin and Fredericks and Tyron looking like a shell of his former self. No one is going to have sympathy for our injuries and I have none for them.

khiladi

Reaction score
Again,

Single safety no help over the top on those Cooper plays.. Dak knew he was going there from the beginning..

Dak should be putting up over 300 yards regularly with teams focused on Zeke.

Schwartz didn’t even adjust, while the Saints went more zone in the second half and Dak couldn’t move the ball.

It’s not very complex to understand. You can put any average Qb back there and get similar production... When you got man coverage and talent to beat that secondary, which is trying to press that speed on the outside with no help, your OL blocking decent, any QB in the NFL can throw.

Kaiser

Reaction score
The game was won on a fluke tipped ball that Cooper was able to make a play on. Coop gets the clutch tag today, not Dak.

That's a new one, Dak hits Cooper - who tips the ball to himself for the winning TD. Other than throwing the right pass to the right target, that was a complete fluke for Dak.

Seriously, how do people make this stuff up?

Mobinvans

Reaction score
It's no secret I have been a Dak hater for years....

He had a terrible 1st half, terrible....he basically gave the Eagles 9 points...

Having said that.....he came through and start slinging it and won the game

455 yards 3 tds....congratulations Mr Prescott, and welcome to the Cowboys!

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Do I have to remind you guys that the Eagles are a horrible team, we barely beat a horrible team because of this QB...nobody talking about that huh.

The fan boys are too busy chomping on his jock strap to notice.