Dak Is Clutch mega thread *merged*

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
You hit the nail RIGHT ON THE HEAD!!! If you want Dak to throw the ball all over the field, you're going to get INTs. If you want him to throw it 50 times behind this INJURED line, then you're going to get fumbles and sacks. You want it, THEN YOU FREAKING LIVE WITH IT. What I want is victories, and we have 5 in a row.
You are So my main dude.
One of my very few Follows...

HungryLion

Reaction score
This is one of the most frustrating games ever.

The only reason the eagles even had a chance to win the game. Was because of his turnovers and missed passes.

But he also throws for 455 and the TD’s in the 4th and OT.

He is legit like Jekyll and Hyde.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
That's a new one, Dak hits Cooper - when then tips the ball to himself for the winning TD. Other than throwing the right pass to the right target, that was a complete fluke for Dak.

Seriously, how do people make this stuff up?
Game: Won.
The O sucked and should have won this, but the D did it and the O finally caught the big fish.

Football babies.

robjay04

Reaction score
Remember when one of Romo’s most memorable performances is a 4 interception win against the Bills?

Shame some fans can’t drop their ego and enjoy a win against a divisional foe, defending super bowl champion team to pretty much guarantee a divisional win.

Anyone saying we should’ve won by 20 must not watch a lot of NFCE games.

Boyz4Lyfe33

Reaction score
Dak completely won the game buddy. Whether you like it or not. Defense caved in the 2nd half. Dak won this game 4 different times.
Oh I I like it.. maybe you misunderstood my post.. I'm on the Dak train even though most aren't.. I'm only pointing out how our fans nitpick his passing yards each week even in wins and him playing well but today he didn't play all that well but stats were insane.. It just shows that stats don't tell the whole story.. I'll take his usual mid 200s and couple tds and no turnovers with a W

khiladi

Reaction score
Waiting for the credit to Linehan for the game.. especially the crossing route to Cooper on the blitz that he saw coming from a mile away that converted the third..

cnuball21

Reaction score
If not for missed TD throws to Cooper and Gallup in regulation this game should’ve been a blowout.

Great resilience by the kid, but he missed quite a few throws.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
I agree with you OP. I give him a lot of flack but also praise him when he deserves it. He's definitely a warrior out there and needs to clean up some areas of his game but i'll take the W any day of the week.

ESisback

Reaction score
I'ma big Dak supporter but he single handily gave the Eagles a chance.. This is why stats don't mean anything.. The haters wine about his low passing yardage in wins and he almost threw for 500 today in what to me was one of his worst performances.. Remember this next time you are giving other QBs around the league credit for those hollow stats.. That being said it's something that makes me pull for the kid.. he just finds a way.. I seriously can't explain him

He’s inaccurate and holds the ball too long. I like him, because he’s young and big and strong, a competitor and a leader with determination and grit, but honestly, he can’t carry this team through the playoffs. IMHO, his 2018 ceiling is 11-5 and one playoff win. The worst, 9-7 with no playoffs.

Chill35

Reaction score
It was definitely tense when Dak said we would take the ball after the coin toss. Especially with the way he has been losing the ball lately. Gotta be happy the kid pulled it out.