Dak Is Clutch mega thread *merged*

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
this crap might not get it done in the playoffs unless you get very, very lucky

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I could call that a typo, the OL sucked again. Amari was phenomenal, Zeke was too and Dak had more big plays than mistakes.

Tyron Smith was probably playing at 50% and we were playing with Martin and Frederick for big chunks of the game. Also Sua-Filo is strong on run plays but had some atrocious plays on pass plays, in the 4th Quarter sack Fletcher Cox litteraly tossed him aside like he was a RB or something.
You are always sentient and prescient.
Kudos.

This is why I enjoy reading you.
You are a better poster than I.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Gallup and Dak just need to get their timing down. He's a rookie but its clear the kid has talent. I dont really blame either one. That is just a connection that needs practice IMO.. If it starts hitting watch out....

That and the fact Prescott will have twice as much time to throw next year when Fred is back, Tyron is healthy and Williams has some added weight and experience.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak cannot throw to a guy 10 yards open. Multiple times.
He is this team's poison.

He’s kind of an antidote to, because he’s making life really easy for Linehan right now. Defenses simply aren’t threatened by his arm, and trying to stop the run and that’s all they really play. Saints shifted though in the second half and went more zone and Dak was a scrub.

Schwartz traditionally plays a lot man, but his secondary is banged up. What happened with Cooper is traditionally what’s going to happen when your talent on the outside is superior who you are lined up against with no help.

Like I said earlier, they didn’t even bother to drop their DBs off Cooper after his abused them nor shifted safety help. I mean any QB should automatically see this and throw deep.

Schwartz should be fired this off season..

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Gallup and Dak just need to get their timing down. He's a rookie but its clear the kid has talent. I dont really blame either one. That is just a connection that needs practice IMO.. If it starts hitting watch out....

Are we really talking about this?

Dak blew the lid off the thing. I could care less if he had a few bad throws.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
That and the fact Prescott will have twice as much time to throw next year when Fred is back, Tyron is healthy and Williams has some added weight and experience.

Tyron is done, but I agree on the rest.

Corso

Reaction score
Quite Troll. :muttley:
You know... if you would go back in my History...
I've been on your side so many times.
I'll still be on your side too.

But we don't know, or care about the peeps we interact with anymore.

We only care about the moment and how our posts are reacted to...

This is what we are doing now.

sbark

Reaction score
This is what you trolls wanted. You want Dak to throw the ball all over the building. Well you got it. 455 yards and 3 TD's. And you got 2 picks. ITs the name of the game. So what did you expect from Dak today? 600 yards, 4 TD's and no picks?

You guys are clowns.
I'm like aikman, just some basic level of accuracy and ball security in the pocket
Simple things, just like last week

His turnovers kickstarted the awol philly offense....if I'm d.law or Crawford I'm having a talk with dak
Bust their nuts for 3hrs only to have it handed away

Corso

Reaction score
He’s kind of an antidote to, because he’s making life really easy for Linehan right now. Defenses simply aren’t threatened by his arm, and trying to stop the run and that’s all they really play. Saints shifted though in the second half and went more zone and Dak was a scrub.

Schwartz traditionally plays a lot man, but his secondary is banged up. What happened with Cooper is traditionally what’s going to happen when your talent on the outside is superior who you are lined up against with no help.

Like I said earlier, they didn’t even bother to drop their DBs off Cooper after his abused them nor shifted safety help. I mean any QB should automatically see this and throw deep.
Dude... this is why you is my Main Man.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I think today's game illustrated, though, how even good QB's routinely miss throws. I happen to think Wentz has a very bright future, but he misfired on numerous throws today. As he has all season.

Unrelated to that, I like how Dak had to win a game today in which he isn't as comfortable. He hasn't shown to be a downfield passer today, but he routinely challenged the Eagles down the field. He missed on some bad passes, but he kept firing. All the way to 455 yards, the most completions in team history, and a big W.

Hopefully this is the sort of thing that helps from a confidence standpoint moving forward.

That’s a pretty reasonable assessment