Dak is done give Mike White a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleachedwheat

Reaction score
Dak is total garbage. White at least has some semblance of an arm. Season's pretty much a wash with no first round pick give the youngbloods a shot I'm done with the mediocre QB play at least it would be interesting to watch not the smut I've been watching this season with Dak under center.

Zman5

Reaction score
Dak is total garbage. White at least has some semblance of an arm. Season's pretty much a wash with no first round pick give the youngbloods a shot I'm done with the mediocre QB play at least it would be interesting to watch not the smut I've been watching this season with Dak under center.

Dak's problem isn't lack of arm strength. It's processing the defense while getting rushed. He gets happy feet when he gets pressured and his mechanics get real bad. I doubt White will do any better in that regard.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Start with Rush with the 1st team and then give White a shot we really have NOTHING to lose at this point.....Dak is DONE!

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What about the last play where he bailed out of the rush when there was no rush?

Gonna say it again and again.....we have NOTHING to lose trying Rush and White with the starters from here on out....this bus is going nowhere with Dak...and ya for you Dak-Crushers there is no growth he is getting worse out there weekly!!!

rynochop

Reaction score
Dak's problem isn't lack of arm strength. It's processing the defense while getting rushed. He gets happy feet when he gets pressured and his mechanics get real bad. I doubt White will do any better in that regard.
Dak looks stiff and unathletic this year..not sure he's the answer. And I'm not a knee jerk fire/release everyone guy

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Gonna say it again and again.....we have NOTHING to lose trying Rush and White with the starters from here on out....this bus is going nowhere with Dak...and ya for you Dak-Crushers there is no growth he is getting worse out there weekly!!!
These clowns already have it made up in their mind about a contract extension for this guy. They are so dumb they have actually come out and said so throughout the last 2 seasons.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
These clowns already have it made up in their mind about a contract extension for this guy. They are so dumb they have actually come out and said so throughout the last 2 seasons.

Nah even the Jones clan knows that its Time for a Dak change if not then God help us all....we are headed for the gloomiest period of Cowboy football since 1989......

Status
Not open for further replies.