Dak is done give Mike White a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some people are hilarious. They threw their full personal support into a rookie quarterback. Just like Jerry Jones. Exactly like Jason Garrett. Same people began rejecting the same but second year quarterback less than a year later. Now they want the cycle to start again.

Wonder if Jones and/or Garrett feel the same way also this time around?

Carson

Reaction score
Dak better spend some of that endorsement money on an insurance company.

He will be out of the league in two years

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak is total garbage. White at least has some semblance of an arm. Season's pretty much a wash with no first round pick give the youngbloods a shot I'm done with the mediocre QB play at least it would be interesting to watch not the smut I've been watching this season with Dak under center.

LOL.....I would love that. Teach you football challenged fans about the game of football. And certainly it would be another loss which would help our cause.

cowboyec

Reaction score
could Mike White be worse???
wait...he has Kellen Moore as his position coach...never mind.
seriously...has Dak done enuff to keep his job???
give the rook a shot.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Some people are hilarious. They threw their full personal support into a rookie quarterback. Just like Jerry Jones. Exactly like Jason Garrett. Same people began rejecting the same but second year quarterback less than a year later. Now they want the cycle to start again.

Wonder if Jones and/or Garrett feel the same way also this time around?

Nailed it. As if some rookie QB is going to come in here and have any more success then Dak. LOL

As if Tom Brady is just waiting to be drafted by Dallas and be in the prime of his career. LOL

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nailed it. As if some rookie QB is going to come in here and have any more success then Dak. LOL

As if Tom Brady is just waiting to be drafted by Dallas and be in the prime of his career. LOL
Not exactly my observation though. In 2016, Jones, Garrett and some people were in complete agreement that a rookie quarterback should replace the team's franchise quarterback. Soon afterwards, the same people began completely renouncing their support for Prescott. However, Jones and Garrett--especially Jones--may have had a different opinion in the huge investment they made with their decision than these same people may be are unwilling to accept.

Ken

Reaction score
You want him to just throw it up quickly, he did, and came down with an INT in the end zone. Fans got what they wanted.
Ya... take chances they said.....he did ....now they say he sucks.

I love the moving critisism.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Not exactly my observation though. In 2016, Jones, Garrett and some people were in complete agreement that a rookie quarterback would replace the team's franchise quarterback. Soon afterwards, the same people began completely renouncing their support for Prescott. However, Jones and Garrett--especially Jones--may have had a different opinion in the huge investment they made with their decision than these same people may be are unwilling to accept.

What nobody anticipated, including Jones was the collapse of the Oline. Which has really really exposed many things. The list is as follows:

-Dak
-the HC, OC,Scheme
-Pass catchers

The Oline made all of these average to bad aspects of our team look much better than they really are.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Ya... take chances they said.....he did ....now they say he sucks.

I love the moving critisism.

Bad decision. He threw up a jump ball. Probably got a little too excited. Gave Cooper a chance to make a play. But Cooper is NOT a fight for it type of jump ball receiver. Its one of his weaknesses. And to try a pass in that situation was dumb.

But then lets look at the play calling on first down. 1st and goal from the 1 yard line. Should have ran the ball 3 times in a row on a quick handoff. They ran it, but it was a very slow type of misdirection play that lost 4 yards. They did the same thing the next time down. Then of course they missed a field goal.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
can somebody post that preseason td or his first 34 game stats.. how many number one receivers does this guy need. wow just wow... who get the blame this week coaching not throwing the ball for Dak. The coaches for not getting Dak nerve pills for the game.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I agree a change has to be made. The thing about a Dak is this. He played great his rookie year before he was “coached up” by Garrett and Linehan. So we know he can play well. His play has been terrible since the middle of last year though. Is it Dak, the coaching, or both? We know Linehan and Garrett are garbage. Can Dak be salvaged with competent coaching? I don’t know and I don’t think anyone does at this point.

kevm3

Reaction score
they won't put mike white or rush in there because they know they'd look exactly the same and they can't offload the blame to dak this season. We seen how they looked in preseason. Kellen Moore is going to be coaching this guy up? How exactly when he has no experience? We're going to burn first down after first down by running Zeke right into a defense that's waiting for him? Mike White's not going to fix that.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You're correct, we got more proof Dak sucks throwing it up into double coverage that he doesn't even see.

This is DAK in the Pocket......

201709_1117_hggba_sm.jpg

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
could Mike White be worse???
wait...he has Kellen Moore as his position coach...never mind.
seriously...has Dak done enuff to keep his job???
give the rook a shot.
He was also pretty much hand picked by Moore. Not sure that is necessarily a good thing.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What nobody anticipated, including Jones was the collapse of the Oline. Which has really really exposed many things. The list is as follows:

-Dak
-the HC, OC,Scheme
-Pass catchers

The Oline made all of these average to bad aspects of our team look much better than they really are.
Perhaps but a competent general manager should have considered the possibility of the offfensive line regressing due to injuries, etc., while making a fundamental change with the most important position on the roster. That demonstrates lack of foresight. However, Jones is and was not alone in that regard. Not by a LONG shot.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
they won't put mike white or rush in there because they know they'd look exactly the same and they can't offload the blame to dak this season. We seen how they looked in preseason. Kellen Moore is going to be coaching this guy up? How exactly when he has no experience? We're going to burn first down after first down by running Zeke right into a defense that's waiting for him? Mike White's not going to fix that.
Mike White can sling the football. I’m a WKU grad and watched every home game and some road games in person. Is he ready for the NFL? Not yet, but what do we have to lose at this point? Find out what he can do.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Perhaps but a competent general manager should have considered the possibility of the offfensive line regressing due to injuries, etc., while making a fundamental change with the most important position on the roster. That demonstrates lack of foresight. However, Jones is and was not alone in that regard. Not by a LONG shot.

Are you still talking about Romo? My god, cant you get over it? If Romo had stuck around, like he should have, he would definitely have been starting again at some point in the last two years.

Status
Not open for further replies.