Twitter: Dak is entering some scary elite territory on stat sheet

Bigdog

Reaction score
I agree but a bunch of "drops" were bad throws like Gallups tonight.
Sometimes I think Dak expects the Wr to make his break and sit there and they continue running. Some of his throws are behind the WRs but it seems that it could be miscommunication.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I honestly think he got too much flak for the saints and gb games. Saints game he was marching us down the field several times.... but we had turnovers.

packers he hits cooper in the hands early and it’s another turnover.

jets game he wasn’t great but he stood in there and tried to bring this team back.

the slow starts aren’t all on him. It’s been a team effort of drops.... penalties... and bad turnovers.

peope want him to be the qb that can win a game all by himself. Well he isn’t there yet but he’s getting better every year. Just his throws this year and how he commands the offense.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Ah yes, such interesting facts about Dak this year and here's another interesting fact...

This team still hasn't beaten anybody with a winning record.

W Gnats 2-5
W Skins 1-6
W Fins 0-6
W Shegals 3-4

Uh oh, I think I just heard a toilet flush....wah, wah, waaaaah......:(:p

Go Cowboys!
:grin:

Scotman

Reaction score
Ah yes, such interesting facts about Dak this year and here's another interesting fact...

W Gnats 2-5
W Skins 1-6
W Fins 0-6
W Shegals 3-4

Go Cowboys!

And if we lost today you could say he lost to a team with a winning record.

Cool.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score

W Gnats 2-5
W Skins 1-6
W Fins 0-6
W Shegals 3-4

Go Cowboys!

Oh look.

A turd speaks......dizzy?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
...people want him to be the qb that can win a game all by himself. Well he isn’t there yet but he’s getting better every year. Just his throws this year and how he commands the offense.

They say that all the time, but I'm not sure what they really mean. Dak's the man when it comes to putting the team on his back and going out and winning games in crunch time. He does it more than anybody out there, just about.

I hear a lot about delivering when Zeke was out, but we were 3-3 in that stretch. And he's won many games where Zeke was bottled up or didn't deliver on that particular week. Including a couple of games early this year.

What they really mean, I think, is that he had a terrible stretch of games back in 2017 when both Tyron Smith was out and we had absolutely no replacement for him. I think those three awful games and the 3-4 mediocre games that followed birthed that story that Dak can't win games on his own. And that story was propagated because some of those games coincided with Zeke's suspension. Really, though, no QB plays well when he's under constant blind side pressure. Not really a very fair evaluation of Dak, in my opinion.

Same goes for the 7 game stretch in 2018, before we had Amari on the roster. That WR corps was one of the 2-3 worst in the league at that point. Not just unheralded, but bad.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
There’s room for argument to how good overall Dak is.

But anybody who thinks Dak isn’t a good QB or that Dak is the problem with the team....... I just don’t know what they’re looking at.

Also, you have to watch the All-22 to understand some of the decisions. For example, the pass behind Gallup tonight was there because Dak was trying not to lead his receiver into a nasty hit by the safety.

Dak is not Mahomes. But he’s a very good quarterback who keeps getting better. He’s clutch late in games and he’s not afraid to take a big hit. Really not sure what more the haters want.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3dw0ve.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I wish someone would post the link where it shows opposing fans texts during the game, quarter by quarter.

Cmac

Reaction score
Some are so bias against Dak that's it's absurd how they will attempt to discredit or disprove any positive stats or aspects of his game and play. Something that you know they wouldn't do it if their favorite dream QB had the exact same types of stats.
Dak did well tonight.....it's the hoopla over the QBR that generally gets me....did you know Case Keenum had a 91.3 QBR against the 49ers....did you watch him play? That's why the eye-test does it for me. Dak did well tonight.

nobody

Reaction score
My biggest criticisms of Dak are that he throws behind receivers way too often and he needs some work on his pocket awareness and defense reading...and he's showing improvement on the latter two...he just needs serious work on the problem of throwing it behind receivers too often.

His defense-reading is developing nicely and it was awesome to see against the Eagles... I heard that Kill kill Kill and was like "YES!"

His leadership is great. His accuracy has improved (but still needs work). His confidence I think has fully recovered from the 2017 game. He is going to make mistakes. They all do. I just don't see how anyone could not see him as the franchise QB. He's improving all of the time.

I wish the NFL refs would protect him like they protect some other QB's, but what can you do? At least he's tough as nails.