Dak is fake

Aven8

Reaction score
He’s actually genuine and that’s what makes him good. That’s why the other 52 players follow him and players around the league have so much respect for him.

Jaylon is fake.

Carson

Reaction score
At the end of the day, it’s a game. On top of that it’s NOT your money being spent.

You can choose to cheer for another team at any moment or just not watch.

BuT iM lOyAl ... so cheer for your team and QB

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Oh look, resorts to name calling....color me shocked.

Same tool wrote a post to me yesterday asking if my lip was quivering with laughing emojis because I made fun of Jerry admitting he overpaid. I’m a Dak fan. He doesn’t even know who he’s attacking. It’s just “horrible comment + laugh emoji”

USArmyVet

Reaction score

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's absolutely fake. I'd have more respect for hin if he pulled a Mayweather and just admitted that he's all about the money.
You realize football is his job, right? And that the Jones are also in it to make money?

You and I have the right to try and get the best pay we can for the work we do. Why would that not also apply if the work a person does is playing football? Do football players somehow have fewer rights than the rest of us?

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Dak originally said he doesn't deserve to be paid more than Russell Wilson. But did he sign that less than Russell Wilson contract?

The guy changed his mind. Does that make him fake or does that just make him human?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
He damn well better start tearing it up after all this BS. Peyton Manning holds the single season record for passing yards with 5,477 yards. He better break that record 4 times over or he's a failure. He better have Dallas in the NFC championship game in 2021 or he's a failure.

Oh yeah, I forgot, its a TEAM game. Too bad Dak wasn't thinking about the TEAM until after he got paid.
I think you set the bar too low...... he should throw for 54000 yards in a season, 97 TDs and average score of 58 pts per game...if he doesn't reach that, then he is a failure...

now wake up and come back to reality.......where the rest of us live

and stop being so angry

Carson

Reaction score
His critics are in a tough spot........lots of mixed emotions for them watching a game. How, who, what to cheer for???? Team, Dak, wins, losses ??????

Welcome to being the quarterback in Dallas.

I remember the narrative with Romo. Chokes in playoffs, can’t win big games. Finally wins a playoff game than it becomes can’t win a super bowl.

As soon as they win one, the next narrative will be he can’t win 2 and guys like Dilfer have rings

USArmyVet

Reaction score
His critics are in a tough spot........lots of mixed emotions for them watching a game. How, who, what to cheer for???? Team, Dak, wins, losses ??????

With all due respect retired NFL players and sports commentators are saying the same thing: with the big contract comes higher expectations......and even former Cowboys HC Jimmy Johnson said while he likes Dak, Dak can't carry the team without great players around him.......so it's every NFL QB with the added pressure when they sign a huge new contract so it's not selective criticism of just Dak.

catiii

Reaction score
At the end of the day, it’s a game. On top of that it’s NOT your money being spent.

You can choose to cheer for another team at any moment or just not watch.

BuT iM lOyAl ... so cheer for your team and QB
If they start going after streamers like I've heard, then no I won't be watching at all. No TV and no money to buy one or an NFL subscription. :p Last year was the first time for me and many here who missed at least 1 or more games .....

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Dak originally said he doesn't deserve to be paid more than Russell Wilson. But did he sign that less than Russell Wilson contract?

The guy changed his mind. Does that make him fake or does that just make him human?

he said that last year, price tag went up. Maybe he felt he should be paid more than Watson.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

you are mixing up negotiation with all this other stuff...... its the business side of things and you are being too emotional about it.....negotiations are negotiations......and in 2 years, he will be making much less than Wilson as Wilson has 3 years left on his contract and up to renegotiate soon.....so just chill

USArmyVet

Reaction score
name calling....something you have never ever never ever never done before.....sure thing

Of course I have as unfortunately there are certain members in this group that name calling is the only language they understand as they simply do not have the intelligence or emotional stability to engage in a healthy debate with.