Dak is fake

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Where did I say he didn't have the same rights everyone else does? But don't lie to everyone, just own it.
You said he's he's fake, and all about the money, so, you are either you are saying …

1. He shouldn't be viewed as having the same right to try and get the best pay that everyone else has, or
2. That everyone who exercises that right is fake, all about the money and doesn't care about doing a good job or the company they work for.

I'll let you tell me which is your point of view.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
He's made the same proclamations for the past 5 years, as has every other starting QB. Your faux outrage is hilarious. Why can't you just route for your team and leave all the drama at the doorstep.

If this bothers you so much that all you can post is negativity towards one player, you have options...1) go buy your own team and run it how you see fit, 2) find a new team that has a front office you agree with and support that team. 3) realize that your constant beaching and whining will not change how the team is run or change other fans opinions and just support the team you supposedly say your a fan of.

By the c way, it could easily be said that you are a fake fan.
:hammer::hammer::hammer:

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
They should have extended Dak years ago. It cost them a lot.

I agree, but then again if that's the case why were so many screaming about paying Zeke early? I get it that running backs seldom play that many seasons, but 2 NFL rushing titles in his first 3 years, and had the per game average to get a third if not for the bogus suspension and "he shouldn't have been paid that much"?

So the Cowboys pay Dak for what he'll do in the future, but pay Zeke based on what he'd already done?

No consistency from Jerry....

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I agree, but then again if that's the case why were so many screaming about paying Zeke early? I get it that running backs seldom play that many seasons, but 2 NFL rushing titles in his first 3 years, and had the per game average to get a third if not for the bogus suspension and "he shouldn't have been paid that much"?

So the Cowboys pay Dak for what he'll do in the future, but pay Zeke based on what he'd already done?

No consistency from Jerry....
I agree for the most part but would not have paid Zeke. He is a low character guy and plays a position you just don’t give a second contract to. Certainly not a big contract. The emphasis should have been on Dak not clowns like Smith and Zeke.

Bullet22

Reaction score
So some are bashing Dak who wants to win a Super Bowl...there been only 33 Qb's to win a Super Bowl...Not that easy...alot of great Qb's have never won one...

kskboys

Reaction score
I agree for the most part but would not have paid Zeke. He is a low character guy and plays a position you just don’t give a second contract to. Certainly not a big contract. The emphasis should have been on Dak not clowns like Smith and Zeke.
Don't see how you can state that about the RB position. What the truth is, you don't give a huge second contract to a RB. If that RB is a high character guy like Henry, giving him a second reasonable contract is a very good idea.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Don't see how you can state that about the RB position. What the truth is, you don't give a huge second contract to a RB. If that RB is a high character guy like Henry, giving him a second reasonable contract is a very good idea.

Read my post - I said not a big contract. Come on man...

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
"Allowed us"????? When did you become part owner of the team and since when does a player allow anything? It was JJ that agreed to the contract so just stop.
You're a consistently angry man aren't you.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Where was all this loyalty and dedication before the big pay day? This dude is as fake as a 3 dollar bill. His brother Tad is also fake, proclaiming that 'now' was the time for Dak to win a super bowl for Dallas. It wasn't time the previous 5 seasons? It only matters now after $$$$ time?

Flamers - your turn

Great thread.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak has a masters in "Workforce Leadership". He has been trained in what to say, how to say it, and when to say it.

His interviews have always come across as a a little contrived, to me.

Not a knock on him, just an observation.

I respect your hate for him.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
The Joneses and Dak talk the same language

Money
The rest is just window dressing

Hate to break it to you but this is anyone in pro sports. It's a business. The goal is to make money. Just because there is a competition going on does not change anything. Fans are so blinded and brainwashed that they think players should take less money to win a piece of jewelry and a trophy at the end of the grueling season. No one is playing this game for free or for the "love of it".

kskboys

Reaction score
Hate to break it to you but this is anyone in pro sports. It's a business. The goal is to make money. Just because there is a competition going on does not change anything. Fans are so blinded and brainwashed that they think players should take less money to win a piece of jewelry and a trophy at the end of the grueling season. No one is playing this game for free or for the "love of it".
Fans want to be able to build a super bowl winning team? No way.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
So some are bashing Dak who wants to win a Super Bowl...there been only 33 Qb's to win a Super Bowl...Not that easy...alot of great Qb's have never won one...

There are people here who are better at emoting than thinking, because the former is a lot easier than the latter.

chagus

Reaction score
I really hope Dak does what Romo couldn't: SHUT THESE HATERS THE **** UP.