Dak is here to stay

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
There isn’t anything to do about that. We have to build the Offensive Line. I think so many teams need to build their lines there will be a run there.
Dak needs more then we’re providing . Maybe a better QB could get the job done but does it matter.
We gave him $40m a year. He held out and idiots here said he deserves it. Why didn’t he carry 20% of the load? He took 20% of the money? We need a team around our stars!

Brax

Reaction score
There isn’t anything to do about that. We have to build the Offensive Line. I think so many teams need to build their lines there will be a run there.
Dak needs more then we’re providing . Maybe a better QB could get the job done but does it matter.
The QB for Dallas sucked today plain and simple.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
:laugh: at thinking that the franchise can work around Jerry Jones and Dak by rebuilding a position group.

The entire thing is poisoned. You can rebuild OL and every other group and it won't make a bit of difference come playoff time. Stuck in the same place they have been since 1996. Having a bunch of HOFers couldn't overcome Jones running the show then, won't matter now either.

uvaballa

Reaction score
This te us too dumb. I’m tired of the idiots players making stupid mistakes.

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score

What is this nonsense? What more do we have to provide for Dak? Look at the defense he had this year, the offensive weapons, the OLine, 40 mill a year, home field advantage, defense holding a team to 23 points.

WHAT ELSE do we have to do to hold Daks hand across the finish line. ?!?!

plymkr

Reaction score
Couple of years away
Sucks, well get used to beating the NFC east and losing to everyone else. 3 years of seasons like this. Dominate the division, until they catch up, then one and done in the playoffs.

Dak signed a 4 year deal and one down and 3 to go. Hopefully these seasons go by fast. Dak is not the answer.

I miss Romo

Acceptablename

Reaction score
Dak needs more than we are providing? lol pretty sure Dallas has the most cap space in the league tied up to their offense
Ok there’s room for ridicule but we have to give more support or we can do nothing and dak wins 10 games. We enter the plays offs -one and done. But hell,you were right

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Stop the negative posts please! Don't remind us who our QB is!