Dak is here to stay

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
There isn’t anything to do about that. We have to build the Offensive Line. I think so many teams need to build their lines there will be a run there.
Dak needs more then we’re providing . Maybe a better QB could get the job done but does it matter.
th

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
There isn’t anything to do about that. We have to build the Offensive Line. I think so many teams need to build their lines there will be a run there.
Dak needs more then we’re providing . Maybe a better QB could get the job done but does it matter.
Yep, with the guaranteed money.

blueblood70

Reaction score
How about it. We've seen this squad without Romo & Dak. The two made Garrett look good.

these dak hate threads and both Romo and dak so underappreciated and hated on without mentioning other player ie team concept and coaching issues that created these droughts in the payoffs. Was obviously not dak fault we lost this game hes played well in his other 3 game like great and we still lost 2 of them much like Allen couldn't have played better why is hes at home, his defense and late coaching clock decisions, thats why,

its a Team game we need the defense, OL, coaching all to come together for oncer to win.

the blaming the qb is popular, blaming players with big contracts even mor popular but rolling with the popular opinion is what fans around the sports world BLEIVRE makes them look cool agreeing with sports idiots.

its not cool and its an ignorant take this isnt track and field nor individual sports or even basketball, its tough TEAM sport and weve seen over the last decade or so good qbs waste their careers here for many reasons outside their own play.

no dak didnt play great because he couldn't overcome 14 penalties, ol provided no holes for the run game, when they weren't holding daks running for his life with 4 man rush! ,. play calls were suspect and defense whole they figured it out in the second half were allowing 4 straight scores in the first and then jump offsides 3 times in the 2nd half to extend drives and allow the 93ers to eat more cock.

somehow that is all on dak because he cant play an uneven game of 1sts and 20 most of the game? have bigger plays called back over penalties or play another positions,

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
these dak hate threads and both Romo and dak so underappreciated and hated on without mentioning other player ie team concept and coaching issues that created these droughts in the payoffs. Was obviously not dak fault we lost this game hes played well in his other 3 game like great basketball, its tough TEAM sport and .
:hammer:I just laugh w/the lack of knowledge some members have. Being it's a family forum, I believe many are young & certainly not worth replying to. Such absurdity.