Dak is here to stay

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
No, that's just silly. There is NO WAY a qb in the NFL can suck and go 12-5, don't care who they play, the worst NFL team isn't that far off from the best.

Now is Dak top 5? No, that'd also be silly. Top 10? Probably, but let's assume for the moment he's not. Top 15? Even at that, he's average, by the very definition of average, near the middle of the pack.

But let's also go with the "Dallas will never win a SB with Dak because he sucks".

That means that:
Don Meredith sucked.
Danny White sucked.
Drew Bledsoe sucked.
Tony Romo sucked.

Gee, isn't it amazing? Somehow Dallas had quarterbacks that went to 2 NFL championship games, 3 NFC championship games, a Super Bowl and set Cowboys records and has a passer rating higher than Petyon Manning and Ben Roethlesberger, both 2 time SB winners, yet can't win a SB?

If Dak never wins a SB, he's in good company.

Spot on..the problem is much bigger than one player...but you know people got to have villians, I think because if they admit the owner is the issue and it may not be overcommable...there is no hope. So well just say we have had bad players and just need better ones.

But that's fine, blame Dak for everything, just be honest in his evaluation...

Spot on..we have just had bad players since the 90's, thats better to some than just admitting this owner may not be an overcommable problem.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
The history of the NFL is littered with talented QBs who fell into the wrong situation and derailed their career. Sanchez is just one example. The point of posting Daks scouting report isn't to drudge up the past. It is to point out that not much has changed. When pressured, he's the same guy.

I think we have a poorly coached OL. The penalties say it all.

Agreed. And no matter who we have at QB, our current OL would still be setting us back. That’s why I want Dallas to draft C or LG round 1.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
No, that's just silly. There is NO WAY a qb in the NFL can suck and go 12-5, don't care who they play, the worst NFL team isn't that far off from the best.

Some people think our defense was Doomsday 2.0 this year and Dak had nothing to do with our wins.

Very spot on post.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
so dak's excuse of the bad offensive line is crap or is it he's crap since Burrows don't need number offensive linemen all around him. lmao, "the offensive line doesn't have all pros at every position for dak"

dak garrett sucks.

Brady could retire for 7 years and come back at 50 and still out play dak garrett

TwentyOne

Reaction score
There isn’t anything to do about that. We have to build the Offensive Line. I think so many teams need to build their lines there will be a run there.
Dak needs more then we’re providing . Maybe a better QB could get the job done but does it matter.

Yeah. I already canceled all my NFL subscriptions.

I have an automated reminder set up, that will pop up the day Prescott ends his career in DC.

Flamma

Reaction score
Some people think our defense was Doomsday 2.0 this year and Dak had nothing to do with our wins.

Very spot on post.

I don't think our defense was Doomsday 2.0, but they are the reason Dallas went 12-5, because the offense hasn't become any better or worse since Moore took over in 2019. And no, I don't think Dak sucks, he's an above average QB.

Flamma

Reaction score
Hes not the problem but his contract will be.

He’s never going to carry this team. It’s the team who has to do the carrying and we can’t pay him like Josh Allen and get Jimmy G impact in big games.

That's probably you shouldn't give a market value contract to a QB that isn't tier 1. It's not done at any other position except QB. Mainly due to the alternatives.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
That's probably you shouldn't give a market value contract to a QB that isn't tier 1. It's not done at any other position except QB. Mainly due to the alternatives.

We could’ve gone 1 and done with a long list of QBs.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Dak needs to go. He blows !! Mental midget

Thank You SBNation for this article

Prescott , Earned a bachelor’s degree in educational psychology in December 2014 and finished his master’s degree in workforce leadership a year later, in December 2015. While he doesn’t have a plan yet for when he’d start his pursuit of a Ph.D., Prescott said it would be in psychology.

Many players finish their college degrees after reaching the NFL, but players who have pursued anything beyond an undergraduate degree are few and far between.

Not bad for a Mental Midget

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak needs to go. He blows !! Mental midget

Thank You SBNation for this article

Prescott , Earned a bachelor’s degree in educational psychology in December 2014 and finished his master’s degree in workforce leadership a year later, in December 2015. While he doesn’t have a plan yet for when he’d start his pursuit of a Ph.D., Prescott said it would be in psychology.

Many players finish their college degrees after reaching the NFL, but players who have pursued anything beyond an undergraduate degree are few and far between.

Not bad for a Mental Midget

He should stuck with that instead of football...

Flamma

Reaction score
We could’ve gone 1 and done with a long list of QBs.

I know. That's why I said what I said. If you have someone like Burrow, Herbert, Allen, ok, but you don't pay Mayfield or Jackson. Who cares who takes their place? It's better to go 2-14 than 8-8.

The game is different than it used to be. It's not easy to make up for a QB like they did back before the cap. In today's game no way does Joe Montana and the 49ers lose 49-3 to the Giants in the playoffs. That's like Mahomes and the Chiefs losing 49-3 to the Titans. It simply can't happen anymore. You need that QB in today's game.