Dak is hurt - ankle boot!

visionary

Reaction score
Yes, only once the entire game. You must not have watched it or enjoy exaggerating. You claimed we kept going 3 and out and you were wrong! Hard to gain over 500 yards with 37 first downs and 32 points, going 3 and out all day.
Typical Dak stat padding when the game was out of reach and typical Dak jock slurping from this poster ignoring it

Dak was responsible for that loss just like the playoffs last 3 years

Deer in the headlights
No backbone
Cant get the job done

Chasing6

Reaction score
Typical Dak stat padding when the game was out of reach and typical Dak jock slurping from this poster ignoring it

Deer in the headlights
No backbone
Cant get the job done
I know we had so many games out of reach the last 3 years.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

Deer in the headlights
No backbone
Cant get the job done
We won’t be finding a better QB than him anytime soon. It will likely take years and a number of down seasons. You’ll find out then that he wasn’t as bad as you thought he was and it wasn’t all his fault that the team can’t get over the hump. The Cowboys haven’t gotten over the hump since Troy Aikman. Fans who put every playoff loss entirely on Dak are being ridiculous and can’t be taken seriously. Not one finger ever gets pointed at the defense. It’s always pointed directly at him.

jwitten82

Reaction score
We won’t be finding a better QB than him anytime soon. It will likely take years and a number of down seasons. You’ll find out then that he wasn’t as bad as you thought he was and it wasn’t all his fault that the team can’t get over the hump. The Cowboys haven’t gotten over the hump since Troy Aikman.
Well after 8 seasons, I think it's best they part ways. Dak isn’t getting us over the hump. Who carea if they have to try again with another qb

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Well after 8 seasons, I think it's best they part ways. Dak isn’t getting us over the hump. Who carea if they have to try again with another qb
You’ll care if they have to try again and again and again and again at QB. That’s a frustrating cycle that could take years. No QB is going to get the Cowboys far with the teams/defenses they’ve had. Fact!

Chasing6

Reaction score
You’ll care if they have to try again and again and again and again at QB. That’s a frustrating cycle that could take years. No QB is going to get the Cowboys far with the teams/defenses they’ve had. Fact!
GM Jethro is the biggest obstacle.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
It certainly is the best thing for Dak to find another team to play for.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Especially if the lights get too bright for the qb. Fact!!!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well that settles it. We shouldnt try because you say we will never find a qb as good as dak. Or it wont matter.
Got it.

erod

Reaction score
Yes, only once the entire game. You must not have watched it or enjoy exaggerating. You claimed we kept going 3 and out and you were wrong! Hard to gain over 500 yards with 37 first downs and 32 points, going 3 and out all day.
Oh my gawd. Stop with the stats. They mean nothing.

It was 34-10. Game over. And that's when our Dak shines like a star!

He is the greatest garbage-time stat padder in NFL history. It truly is amazing.

visionary

Reaction score
We won’t be finding a better QB than him anytime soon. It will likely take years and a number of down seasons. You’ll find out then that he wasn’t as bad as you thought he was and it wasn’t all his fault that the team can’t get over the hump. The Cowboys haven’t gotten over the hump since Troy Aikman. Fans who put every playoff loss entirely on Dak are being ridiculous and can’t be taken seriously. Not one finger ever gets pointed at the defense. It’s always pointed directly at him.
Thats what mediocrity jocks like you said for years with Garrett

“Wont find a better coach than Garrett”

“He will have teams lining up to sign him”

LOL

Chasing6

Reaction score
I dont think i did that. In fact, i have some recent comments requesting a bit more care and...priority? In acquiring hi level qb.
GM Jethro has no plan for getting a high level QB. He could have traded CD this year for 2 numbers ones - 1 this year and one next year.

We could have drafted a WR in this deep class and saved $18M this year and $35M moving forward.

Then with 2 first round picks next year, we could have let Dak walk and moved up for a QB and saved $60M a year.

Basically saving $100M year, then go get your missing pieces in Free Agency.

What is Jerry doing? Nothing? No one has a clue?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
GM Jethro has no plan for getting a high level QB. He could have traded CD this year for 2 numbers ones - 1 this year and one next year.

We could have drafted a WR in this deep class and saved $18M this year and $35M moving forward.

Then with 2 first round picks next year, we could have let Dak walk and moved up for a QB and saved $60M a year.

Basically saving $100M year, then go get your missing pieces in Free Agency.

What is Jerry doing? Nothing? No one has a clue?
The old "I'm smarter than everyone else" routine. "I got a guy undrafted sitting right there...he's my boy!"

"I got this guy in the 4th a lotta people passed on ....he's my BOY!"

"I got this kid who flunked out..by gosh THIS kid is the one!".

I'm not saying those things don't sometimes work out. Just seems like an afterthought, happenstance, or PR stunt..more than real intentional diligence.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Thats what mediocrity jocks like you said for years with Garrett

“Wont find a better coach than Garrett”

“He will have teams lining up to sign him”

LOL
You’re a bold face liar! I NEVER supported Garrett. I was one of his most vocal detractors. I never wanted him as the head coach. I couldn’t stand him! I complained about him all the time. If you don’t offer me an apology and admit you made that up, I’ll never exchange another post with you again.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Oh my gawd. Stop with the stats. They mean nothing.

It was 34-10. Game over. And that's when our Dak shines like a star!

He is the greatest garbage-time stat padder in NFL history. It truly is amazing.
Go vent to someone else you’re boring me. :rolleyes:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
GM Jethro is the biggest obstacle.
It’s hard finding a franchise QB regardless who your GM is. Say what you will about Jerry, but under him, we did find an undrafted free agent who became a terrific QB for this team and a fourth round pick who’s been terrific and has been starting the last eight years. Fans won’t appreciate what we have at QB until we end up with nothing at the position and are sitting home for the playoffs every year.

Chasing6

Reaction score
It’s hard finding a franchise QB regardless who your GM is. Say what you will about Jerry, but under him, we did find an undrafted free agent who became a terrific QB for this team and a fourth round pick who’s been terrific and has been starting the last eight years. Fans won’t appreciate what we have at QB until we end up with nothing at the position.
I agree Jerry is a gambler and gets lucky on occasion. I definitely appreciated Tony and Dak, but I am not giving Jerry credit for that.

However, he also no clear plan for our current situation? He is hollowing he gets lucky with Trance. That is not a strategy.