Dak is hurt - ankle boot!

JBS

Reaction score
The girl walking next to him does resemble his current girlfriend, at least her hair. I’m doubting that’s a recent picture because I don’t see how the media hasn’t gotten wind of it.
The media does have wind of it. Just not the media you follow

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The media does have wind of it. Just not the media you follow
Who the heck is Juan Carlos Vázquez? So he’s more in the know than the bigwigs who report on the NFL? It’s been a day since he posted that and we still haven’t heard anything from anyone else. It wouldn’t take very long to get wind of something like this.

JBS

Reaction score
Who the heck is Juan Carlos Vázquez? So he’s more in the know than the bigwigs who report on the NFL? It’s been a day since he posted that and we still haven’t heard anything from anyone else.
It’s not just him. There are others that have reported this injury. This is the second person to suggest there’s an injury. There were other threads created and now deleted about this injury. this guy provided a picture to prove it. He’s hurt. That’s it.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
It’s not just him. There are others that have reported this injury. This is the second person to suggest there’s an injury. There were other threads created and now deleted about this injury. this guy provided a picture to prove it. He’s hurt. That’s it.
Two random people who may not even live in the US doesn't count as 'others'. Provide a link from ESPN or NFL.com and I will believe it's true.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Who credible reported it? If threads were deleted about it it’s because there’s no proof it’s recent. You’re saying he’s hurt and no one in the national media has reported it.

JBS

Reaction score
Two random people who may not even live in the US doesn't count as 'others'. Provide a link from ESPN or NFL.com and I will believe it's true.
Fezzik lives in the USA. I don’t care what you believe

Hadenough

Reaction score
Vegas has lowered the Cowboys win total so there must be an injury. Vegas has inside info on everything.

JBS

Reaction score
Who credible reported it? If threads were deleted about it it’s because there’s no proof it’s recent.
Yes. Bc this board is the end all be all. Hahahaah. Fezzik is a credible source. Whether you believe it or not doesn’t matter

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Yes. Bc this board is the end all be all. Hahahaah. Fezzik is a credible source. Whether you believe it or not doesn’t matter
He is? No idea who that person is. As far as I'm concerned the tooth fairy has more credibility

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
There were other threads created and now deleted about this injury.
If he has a legitimate injury that’s been verified why were the other threads deleted? Why are you posting something that’s been deleted?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Except it’s not. Leg tat didn’t exist back then. He’s hurt.
Yeah, he didn't get that until 2023, so it can't be a photo of his previous injury. I have to assume that since the team hasn't reported it, the injury isn't something team related. Who knows maybe he got hurt in Cabo and they put him in a boot as a precaution.

JBS

Reaction score
If he has a legitimate injury that’s been verified why were the other threads deleted? Why are you posting something that’s been deleted?
This thread was never deleted. The threads that were deleted were reporting the same news without a picture. This has proof