Dak is hurt - ankle boot!

JBS

Reaction score
don’t know when that picture was taken.
yes. So Dak had an injury that never got reported before now but after his ankle injury and after his tattoo but it’s not related to the recent stories of him being injured. Riiiiiiiiiight

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
yes. So Dak had an injury that never got reported before now but after his ankle injury and after his tattoo but it’s not related to the recent stories of him being injured. Riiiiiiiiiight
What recent stories? Where and from whom?

EDIT: Ok, so there's a story on SI.com, but it's the same post and photo from X

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yes. Bc this board is the end all be all. Hahahaah. Fezzik is a credible source. Whether you believe it or not doesn’t matter
I’ve never heard of the guy. Where’s his tweet? I’ve been going through his posts and don’t see it.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If he had an injury requiring a walking boot, it would’ve been reported by now by credible sources everyone has heard of.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
A lot of people must read this board because Dak wearing a walking boot is starting to show up on Google. There was no mention of it when this thread first started but within the last 20-30 minutes it’s now showing up.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That and there isn't a photo of a face, just his backside.
However, it does look like him and the leg tattoo matches up. Plus, if it wasn’t him no one would be taking a photo.

shabazz

Reaction score
Right, because no player in the history of professional sports has ever recovered from a sprained foot over two months before the start of the season......
I may have missed it but has it been confirmed as a sprained foot?

Edit, I just saw Watkins post

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Ian Rappaport now tweeting the sprain is "minor and will have no impact on his preparations for 2024".