Dak Is/Isn’t A Franchise QB Thread

75boyz

Reaction score
Yet Dak was voted Offensive Rookie of the Year by players, coaches and the media. Don't you think they saw the same player...
16 game sample and 77.5 QBR is playoff game....?
Dak was under drafted...unless you think Goff and Wentz are better.....
Shocker a QB can't function without a good supporting cast...
ALL QBs need a good supporting cast....coach and players....

There isn't any QB that can "Mask" a teams warts. This is fallacy....

Brady needs Belichick and whichever great WR they hope to find...

Aaron needed a great defense to win his sole Superbowl...that was Charles Woodson team..

Pro Bowl selection....voted by players and coaches...these are facts..

Dak's QBR against proven winning teams after the season is OVER.... They are called playoff teams is 75.5 QBR

Don't get caught up in the fluctuating talking points of media and tv producers....there primary job is to sell commercial space not truthfully evaluate the game

I am in awe of your optometrist! Can I get his digits from you? My 60 game blindness is worse than I had imagined. Forget lasik surgery, please forward your eye doctor info my way as my Cowboy prescription glasses have totally failed me these last 4 years. Thanks in advance

Qcard

Reaction score
4 of Dallas first six drives were THREE AND OUTS.

and you wonder why our defense couldn’t stop the Bears in the second half, when our offense kept handing the ball right back to them. They were tired.
Do you even look at details?

Zeke whom is the primary protector of the defense by virtue of running the ball was non-existent after the 1st drive.

The Oline and Zeke share most of the blame for not providing a consistent effective running game... to help rest the defense. Dak had a bad half but so did the entire offense...
Blaming Dak for a tired and ineffective defense is ridiculous

khiladi

Reaction score
Do you even look at details?

Zeke whom is the primary protector of the defense by virtue of running the ball was non-existent after the 1st drive.

The Oline and Zeke share most of the blame for not providing a consistent effective running game... to help rest the defense. Dak had a bad half but so did the entire offense...
Blaming Dak for a tired and ineffective defense is ridiculous

Wrong..

9 of the 12 plays on those four drives were PASS and one of them was three passes. Every one of those drives was pass dominant. Relying on Dak’s arm is a recipe in futility.

Our FG on the other drive besides the first one, which is ascripted, was because Zeke ran for 31 yards on one play. And the first drive, Zeke ran 8 times while Dak threw 7 times and Dak ran once.

So claiming it was because of Zeke being non-existent is a joke, if by non-existent you claim he didn’t perform.. In reality, it’s because somebody, somewhere thought Dak’s arm was a threat to good defenses and he didn’t need Zeke.

Last edited:

Qcard

Reaction score
I am in awe of your optometrist! Can I get his digits from you? My 60 game blindness is worse than I had imagined. Forget lasik surgery, please forward your eye doctor info my way as my Cowboy prescription glasses have totally failed me these last 4 years. Thanks in advance
Just facts Sir! The production and success over 60 games from Dak is clear as day... guys like Jimmy Johnson and Troy Aikman have stated Dak deserves a top Tier QB contract.
I am in awe of your vision....Your optometrist needs their practice license revoked.

75boyz

Reaction score
Wrong..

9 of the 12 plays on those four drives were PASS and one of them was three passes. Every one of those drives was pass dominant. Relying on Dak’s arm is a recipe in futility.

Our FG on the other drive besides the first one, which is ascripted, was because Zeke ran for 31 yards on one play. And the first drive, Zeke ran 8 times while Dak threw 7 times and Dak ran once.

So claiming it was because of Zeke being non-existent is a joke, if by non-existent you claim he didn’t perform.. In reality, it’s because somebody, somewhere thought Dak’s arm was a threat to good defenses and he didn’t need Zeke.

And yet I'm being told his posts are fact based, so now by his account I'm both blind and confused to the actual facts. Man, watching all these Cowboy games over the years is sure creating a lot of disabilities for me, I might want to better pace myself or better yet, just follow QCards expert witness as the gospel from now on and maybe that could cure me.
Never thought I have been so blind for so long.

Qcard

Reaction score
Wrong..

9 of the 12 plays on those four drives were PASS and one of them was three passes. Relying on Dak’s arm is a recipe in futility.

Our FG on the other drive besides the first one, which is scripted, was because Zeke ran for 31 yards on one play. And the first drive, Zeke ran 8 times while Dak threw 7 times and Dak ran once.
Details son!!

2nd Drive Initial 1st Down...Zeke 1 yard!! (Pass, Pass, Punt) Oline blocking putrid

3rd Drive Initial 1st Down... Zeke 1 yard!!
(Pass, Pass, Punt) Oline again putrid

4th Drive Initial 1st Down Pass Incomplete
(2nd Down Pass 15 yards, Second 1st Down Zeke went for 31 yards... surprise 15yard pass opened up run..Run 4yds, Run 2yds, Pass Olawale clueless.. Missed FG)

5th Drive (2nd Half) Dak's worst Drive 3 Passes incomplete.. Fair criticism!!

6th Drive Initial 1st down Zeke you guessed it No gain!! Putrid Oline...(Pass 7Yards, Sack -7 yards ) horrible Oline..

Details reveal that the Oline is horrible, Zeke was a non-factor and Dak pays the price...

Details @khiladi details matter....That is why you should wait till all 22s and after film review before you gorge on false narratives to feed your opinion..

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
4 of Dallas first six drives were THREE AND OUTS.

and you wonder why our defense couldn’t stop the Bears in the second half, when our offense kept handing the ball right back to them. They were tired.
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:
And the above happens like clockwork in most of our losses the past 3 years!
Then again we also have those Field-goals Dak loves lol....:omg:

Qcard

Reaction score
And yet I'm being told his posts are fact based, so now by his account I'm both blind and confused to the actual facts. Man, watching all these Cowboy games over the years is sure creating a lot of disabilities for me, I might want to better pace myself or better yet, just follow QCards expert witness as the gospel from now on and maybe that could cure me.
Never thought I have been so blind for so long.
No bruh.. I recommend Jimmy Johnson and Troy Aikman...they know a little about football.. unless they believe in giving QBs with bad footwork franchise deals

Either they are lying or you don't know what you are watching...

khiladi

Reaction score
Details son!!

2nd Drive Initial 1st Down...Zeke 1 yard!! (Pass, Pass, Punt) Oline blocking putrid

3rd Drive Initial 1st Down... Zeke 1 yard!!
(Pass, Pass, Punt) Oline again putrid

4th Drive Initial 1st Down Pass Incomplete
(2nd Down Pass 15 yards, Second 1st Down Zeke went for 31 yards... surprise 15yard pass opened up run..Run 4yds, Run 2yds, Pass Olawale clueless.. Missed FG)

5th Drive (2nd Half) Dak's worst Drive 3 Passes incomplete.. Fair criticism!!

6th Drive Initial 1st down Zeke you guessed it No gain!! Putrid Oline...(Pass 7Yards, Sack -7 yards ) horrible Oline..

Details reveal that the Oline is horrible, Zeke was a non-factor and Dak pays the price...

Details @khiladi details matter....That is why you should wait till all 22s and after film review before you gorge on false narratives to feed your opinion..

Yes I know the details which I provided for you, which proved you completely wrong, 9 of our 12 plays were passed meaning pass dominant.

Running for 1 yard on a high probably running play is not very difficult to comprehend. Yet, we never ran on second doen or third down, while Dak sucked. So we have poor of a TREND proving it was Dak’s fault, including one where he threw not just two times, but THREE times and blew chunks.

Notice on the first drive Zeke ran not only on first down, but SECOND down. And the next set of downs, while Dak completely missed, Zeke actually ran twice getting a first down, sustaining the drive. And notice how on the FG drive, Dak threw on FIRST down and it was an incompletion and then completed one on second. and then Zeke ran three straight times and got us into FG range,

You see, the trend is, when we feed Zeke good happens. When we rely on bring pass dominant with Dak, it’s futility.

Last edited:

Qcard

Reaction score
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:
And the above happens like clockwork in most of our losses the past 3 years!
Then again we also have those Field-goals Dak loves lol....:omg:
Funny how is it that Dak's won most of his games....funny how that works..

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Funny how is it that Dak's won most of his games....funny how that works..

Say "Thank You" Zeke and move on Dak-Troll move on.....

P.S. Seems this season Zeke isn't in the mood to carry your man DAK...that's a real nice 6-7 Daks got going this season. Pity we can't play the Giants every week isn't it??
But look on the bright side he is after all the KING of Garbage!!
601596-johnnyh5-gettyimages-483978712.jpg

Qcard

Reaction score
Yes I know the details which I provided for you, which proved you completely wrong, 9 of our 12 plays were passed meaning pass dominant.

Running for 1 yard on a high probably running play is not very difficult to comprehend. Yet, we never ran on second doen or third down, while Dak sucked.
High Probability running play so it's okay to suck at running on first down because the defense knows most offenses run on 1st down
It's highly probable that you win a game with most points at the end of the 4th Qtr... other teams know it too but Dak only trails Brady in wins from QB1 starts.

That had got to be the dumbest post ever verified by @PAPPYDOG and @Captain-Crash Incorporated

Qcard

Reaction score
Say "Thank You" Zeke and move on Dak-Troll move on.....

P.S. Seems this season Zeke isn't in the mood to carry your man DAK...that's a real nice 6-7 Daks got going this season. Pity we can't play the Giants every week isn't it??
But look on the bright side he is after all the KING of Garbage!!
601596-johnnyh5-gettyimages-483978712.jpg
So much for Marshall Faulks training...I guess...
Let's run on the beach and sabotage Dak :facepalm::lmao2::lmao:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
High Probability running play so it's okay to suck at running on first down because the defense knows most offenses run on 1st down
It's highly probable that you win a game with most points at the end of the 4th Qtr... other teams know it too but Dak only trails Brady in wins from QB1 starts.

That had got to be the dumbest post ever verified by @PAPPYDOG and @Captain-Crash Incorporated
dude don't bring me into your crying over your man crush.

khiladi

Reaction score

No, what’s dumb is you trying to blame Zeke and when I proved you wrong, you then tried to look for excuses under ‘details’ that confirmed nothing other than what I said, which was Dak throwing 9 times out of 12, which is a whopping 75% pass.

Nobody that understands basic math and numbers would form the conclusion that it was Zeke’s fault that Dak couldn’t move the ball through the air 9 out of TWELVE times.

when one looks at the actual drives that were successful, what they see is Zeke leading the touches. When they see Dak dominating the touches, they suck

Dak homers on the other hand make excuses and claim one sack on three pass plays in a row means no protection by the OL and not the fact Dak couldn’t hit anything and made it easy to be sacked.

Qcard

Reaction score
Maybe Dak Trash-cott should stop checking out of run plays, or actually check into them, unless he needs somebody to force feed him what to do all game long.
Nope that is Jared Goff you are talking about... Prototype Franchise QB by the way

Qcard

Reaction score
No, what’s dumb is you trying to blame Zeke and when I proved you wrong, you then tried to look for excuses under ‘details’ that confirmed nothing other than what I said, which was Dak throwing 9 times out of 12, which is a whopping 75% pass.

You are clueless.
Ever heard of cause and effect... you just proved that Zeke and the Oline sucked on early run downs forcing Dak to Pass...
Unless you want Maher just to kick FGs once Zeke gets 1yard on 1st down

You proved nothing....we all know water gets hot when exposed to heat..

khiladi

Reaction score
Ever heard of cause and effect... you just proved that Zeke and the Oline sucked on early run downs forcing Dak to Pass...
Unless you want Maher just to kick FGs once Zeke gets 1yard on 1st down

You proved nothing....we all know water gets hot when exposed to heat..

So explain the fourth drive, when Dak threw an incompletion on first but still completed a pass on second down and got the first. Why couldn’t he overcome Zeke’s one yard gain, but could overcome his zero yard pass that series...

Explain why a third and THREE that led to Dak getting sacked 7 yards is a forced passing play? So now three yards is a clear passing situation?

Explain why Dak threw an incompletion on second down the third drive, and couldn’t make a four yard dump off so that the third down could have given the Cowboys an option to run with Zeke..

again, explain why Dak went three and out on three passing plays in a row.

Explain why on the first drive, on the second set of downs, Dak threw an incompletion on first, yet Zeke could run on second and third down and still get a first, while according to you, Dak was forced into passing situations after Zeke got one yard and it wasn’t his fault he couldn’t complete a pass..

Last edited: