Dak is Mr Clutch!

PUSHfold

Reaction score
He will only keep getting better....we need a new O.C. though in a desperate way that knows how to use a QB like him.
It's a joke honestly...it really is.
We're so much better talent wise than so many teams that we end up barely beating. It's pathetic. SOME of it is Dak but a hell of a lot of it is Linehan.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Everyone criticizing him all
The time is dumb
The criticism is warranted but right now where its win or go home I don't care about all that stuff to the same level. A win is a win is a win. Dak still missing plays but he also had some awesome plays too. Just imagine if he could hit a few of the misses that are becoming too common plus the plays like that first down run.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
since romo we’ve been waiting for a good qb. I think we finally got one boys
Dak's legit. But dont dissrepsect Romo for playing with s*** teams. We've never had a defense this good plus Zeke. Let's hope Dak keeps up his consistancy. Hes balling. His running game is something we've haven't had since the Dodger. And Daks more physical. Big a** dude.

What I'm saying mostly is, stop trying to give ALL the credit for Dak. He played good. 1 TD, 1 pick, 220. Zeke had 170 rushing, 40 receiving. Defense played great. Stop acting like Dak is carrying. You're turning people off to Dak because of your arrogance. Hes good, but look at the team around him
They're all balling. And that's all we can hope for.